The Ending for Real

In the End.

Tsubaki and Kid ended up getting married and having a child named Syma (symmetry) She's a Weapon like Tsubaki and a Grim reaper like Kid. Kid became Shinagami and Tsubaki was a teacher for the EAT class.

Soul and Maka got married and then had a divorce because Soul had feelings for Patti still. Maka and Soul had a son named Soka (soul and Maka)that was a Meister and Weapon like Maka. Maka was working with Stein and Soul was too which was making work difficult.

Patti and Soul had twins Fanfan and Lucan. Fanfan was a Meister and Lucan was a weapon. Patti worked with Liz at the Death Café.

Maka and Blackstar ended up together when both of their hearts were broken. They had a girl named Pinkstar and she had the ego like Blackstar. Blackstar taught as an assassin teacher for the NOT classes.

Liz was alone and was living on the streets of Death City but had a job at the Death Café. She wants to go back to New York but hasn't had any luck with it. She was Raped by a man that looked like Ox and she had a son with Meister abilities.

----------------------------------------------
Making a sequel to this book but it's about the kids :3

ITS CALLED THE NEXT GENERATION :3