Mistakes

You wake up with your arms wrapped around Crona and quickly get out of bed. "(y/n)...do wanna do something fun today!?" the door opened and Maka walked right in. She looked at you and then your bed to see Crona passed out. You look at her innocently and say "He knocked on my door last night and passed out on my bed"

"Oh well let's go and leave him alone for now I have big plans for us!"

"Like what Maka?"

"We are going to a theme park"
You fan girl over the theme park and run out the door, of course running into Soul and Falling on top of him.
"Hey why are you so exited?" Soul asks you.

"Oh sorry... going to the theme park will be soo much fun!" You get off of Soul and all three of you run off.

$timeskip$

You, Maka, Soul, Tsubaki, Blackstar, kid, Liz, and Patti arrive at the park at exactly 8:08 because kid would've cancelled the whole thing if we were late/early.

"What should we do?" Tsubaki asks Blaclstar.

"YAHOO!!" Blackstar grabs Tsubakis arm and runs to the fastest ride the place has.

"Well they're gone, hey (y/n) wanna go on that ride?!" Maka yells

"No but you guys go ahead" Everyone but soul goes on the ride.

"Don't you wanna ride Soul?"

"Nah I'm fine, I just wanna hang out with you" he says sweetly
We stop at a 'Tunnel of Love' and Soul smiles at you showing his Shark like Teeth and pulls you into the line with him. "Soul I don't think this is appropriate what if Maka and everybody saw?"

"Who cares (y/n) we are just friends anyway so what could happen?" we both jumped onto a boat an the ride went on. Soul wrapped his arm around you. Soul looks at you and says "I know you like me and I like you too" then...!!!! He kisses you right when the picture snapped! You blush and run out in anger back to the DWMA. It's straight back to the room with you.

"There you are (y/n)! where have you been?" It was Crona still in your room. You start to cry and curl up beside Crona in a corner. "He...he...he..." thy was all you could say until...Crona kissed you....You didn't pull away or try anything you just let it happen. He was passionate and hugged you. You pull away and tell Crona why you were upset "Crona...I was at the Fair and....Soul...K..k..kissed me out of nowhere" Ragonrok comes out and flips out "Crona!! are you gonna let That Douche take (y/n) from you?!"

"Well....I....Its not important right now Ragonrok! what's important is that I'm here with (y/n) now!" Crona punches Ragonrok.

"Ow!! do you know how much being punched by you hurts!?"

"Let's not start this!!!"
you walk out of the room and go see Maka. You see Maka and Soul walking down the stairs to the dungeon probably to see you.

"MAKA!!" you scream running up to her and hugging her to death. Maka looks at you. "Are you ok?"

"No no no no!! I'm not!!" You point at Soul.

"What did Soul do?"

"HE...wait Maka come here" you say pulling Maka away from Soul.

"When you guys went on the roller Coaster, Soul pulled me into the TOL and he kissed me..." Maka looks at you shocked. Crona all of the sudden comes out of the room looking for Soul.

"SOUL!" he yells. You and Maka run back to see Soul and Crona starting to fight and then....you black out.