He finally Found the real me

***In your Head***

"WAIT!! DONT GO STEIN!!!" It was too late and Stein had faded from your mind. It was so peacefull but yet so gloomy being alone in a Grey filled world. All of the Trees had no leaves, there was blood all over the ground, and you began to see figures infront of you. 2 fighures ontop of eachother....!! The figure ran up to you and grabbed you by the shoulders "(y/n)!! you need to wake up!!" that voice....You thought

'that voice is so familiar but i cant put my finger on it....' Then you yell out of nowhere

"CRONA!!!!"

"Shhh (y/n) its going to be alright calm down" He softly kisses you on the forehead "Think of the place your supposed to be and then you will find your way back" Crona started to fade away and you cried "Please dont go!"

"ill see you on the other side" and then he was gone. 'The place im supposed to be eh?' you thought.....

***reality***

Your in the middle of fighting Lord Death and so far all you've done is evade his attacks. "WHEN WILL YOU STOP AVOIDING ME LIKE A COWARD?!" He yells

"When will you stop yelling like an IDIOT!!!" Lord Death thought he had enough of you and took off his mask and you saw...the Horror of what it was....The skin on his face...his skin tone.....his hair....It was all too perfect and you yelled in pain "AAAHHHH ITS TOO PERFECT TO LET ME LIVE!!" and then your whole body (Kishin body) disintegrated. Death looked at Sid "well that's embarrassing"

"uh sir i'd look at that pile of ash!" He looked back to see a Female body forming. She had every feature of you but the one thing you dont know is that....SHE IS YOU! This girl was wearing the DWMA uniform and was gently put down on the floor by Gravity. You sat up and yawned "Hey lord death why am I in your office?"

"Oh well ah...lets see here..." He shrugs (note his mask is on)

"You found your way out!" a boy bashed open the door to the Death Room and hugged you tightly. It was Crona and you started to cry as Stein and all of your friends walked in.
"I'm so happy your back! I thought I would loose you but that's not going to happen again!" Crona says softly.

"Crona....I...its all my fault....why Medsua and Archane were after me...why I came here in the first place..."

Crona let's go of you and stares into your eyes. You then continue "It was only 6 months ago when I came to the academy. Well 1 month before that I was alone. I was bullied all the time to the point where I didn't feel like if ever find love. One day I was holding a gun to one of the peoples head and....It wasn't a real gun..It was a person! I didn't shoot and once my parents found out I ran away from home and....the memory stops there, I can't remember"

You stand up and back away from everybody. "Oh God...im so sorry everyone!" and run out of the death room heading for the Yard.