No...

You push the vial away "I...I don't want to loose sanity for love....i need to earn it but Crona could be dead if I don't do something and you guys won't let me leave!" Maka, and Tsubaki started to tear up. "your right.....we shouldn't keep you from what you want" both Maka and Tsubaki opened the door. "Thanks guys and if I don't make it back .... tell Crona I saved him...or at least tried to" you say running out the door to the theatre. "Here it is...Im coming CRONA!!!!" The door was smashed open and you ran in front of Crona right when Soul was about to finish him. He laughed then put his arm to normal an tried to put if around you. You push him away "I'm taking Crona home Soul and you won't stop me!"

"Do you really think you can do that? where's your partner at home taking a nap?! Ha your a failure at saving people! you come unprepared and you have no special power so he does either way and I win" Soul says trying to catch his breath.

"Crona I've called Stein and he's coming to pick you up"

"N...n.."

"shush Crona it will all be over soon and then we can go home" Crona said nothing as you quickly placed him on a not broken in half table and went back to Soul.

"If you want me come and get me Evans!" You scream not moving at all.

"Fine but when I get you, your going to die"

"I'm ok with that as long as you leave Crona alone!"

"I can't make any promises you know?"

"Here's a question...WHY DO YOU WANT TO KILL THE GIRL YOU LOVE !" You yell. Soul just stops and stares at you while starting to bawl. He then stabs himself with his own blade ( if possible ) and lays down to die alone.

You quickly go pick up Crona and put a small smile on your face. You think to yourself 'ha Crona looks so adorable when he's sleeping'. Stein didn't show up so you ran as fast as you could to the DWMA nurses office to get Crona the care he needed. Dr.Stein had removed you from the room so he could do a surgery for Cronas leg for it was fractured by fighting too much with soul. You sat beside him the whole time he was recovering the surgery (note: he was still sleeping)

"(y/n) you should go home and get some rest" it was Stein.

"....No I can't"

"Why not (y/n)? You have school tomorrow and..." Stein saw you shed a tear and stopped talking for a bref moment.

"I...mean...uhh take the rest of the week off, I will get Maka to give you the homework you miss" Stein walked out and closed the door.