I want to be dead

You ran out to the yard in tears. "I can't believe I had to lie to them....Just to keep cover....I don't want to leave this place" you sat on the bench where you first met Crona and there he was sitting at the tree alone. 'Man up (y/n)! this can't be hidden forever "I'm a witch and I need to come clean" you accidentally say out loud. Crona looks your way and stands up. "Y...your a...w..witch?"

You say nothing and look away.

"I'm fine with that" Crona walks up to you and gives you a hug. "its not like I wanted to be a witch. it was my moms fault" you stop talking as Maka and everyone come out to the yard as well. You decided to continue "I was sold by my mother to Medusa and I was her experiment. By the time I was 13 I learned a little bit of magic but, I ran away so I could have friends and live at the DWMA"

"Well that doesn't matter" Sid yelled
"Your an enemy of the DWMA and you need to leave before I get a pair if students on your case"

You start to cry and stand up. Crona then says this "(y/n) listen, I want to e with you through think and thin so please don't do anything stupid" he glares at Sid "And Sid if she leaves I leave. Maka I'm sorry but I want to be with (y/n)"

"It's ok Crona you want to be happy and....I understand! Soul I love you!" Maka screams.

Blackstar looks at Tsubaki and grins. "Tsubaki....." Blackstar scratched the back of his neck "your amazing and I like you...sorta"

"Well...I like Kid Blackstar...im sorry" Tsubaki looks away in shame.

Soul looks at Maka and walks to Patti "Hey Maka.....Im sorta dating Patti....umm" Soul then runs to a tree and climbs up to fall asleep.

"I like you Maka" Kid says with his Cat face. Maka blushes tomato red and runs back into the DWMA.

"Umm don't I guess a say in this?" Liz says. "Oh sure go ahead this is the last time i'll see you before I'm dead". You scoff.

"Ok I like Patti" Liz yells.

((Sum things all up))
Maka-Soul
Soul-Patti
Kid-Maka
Tsubaki-Kid
Patti-Soul
Blackstar-Tsubaki
Liz-Patti
((Please comment if I missed anything))

$Timeskip$

You and Crona ran away to where Medusa used to live and lived there until Medusa comes back. "Crona..."

"Yes (y/n)?"

"I miss the DWMA, and all our friends"

The door suddenly slammed
"LET US IN WITCH!"

"I have to go I'll be right back don't leave your room!" and Crona left. You were all alone and you had Rope and a stool, along with a suicide note. Did you really want to go through with it?