Broke Down

Author's Note: Sorry for the effing long update... Have been watching wayyyy too much dramas and taking wayyy too much jobs... so Sorry! Please don't hate me >...< Lol... 

I will start now...

"What have you done Veronika?" Desiree's eyes widened in shock. Her brown eyes slowly turned maroon. "Why are you feeling so happy? Where's Alice?"

"I just brought her to a place that she can never come back. She shouldn't even exist. I'm just putting her back to where she belongs." Veronika shrugged, smirking.

Desiree could feel her anger boiling and steaming, her inner power surging. Her satisfaction was burning in Desiree's core. Her emotion was choking Desiree.

Lucius stared silently at Desiree pondering whether he should temporarily removed her power. Her whole body was shaking, her own emotion and Veronika's seemed to be fighting to get control.

"She called me De... She called me De... " Desiree mumbled, her body trembling lightly as she stared straight into Veronika's eyes.

"I finally had a friend... A friend. A nickname. Someone I can talk to who doesn't think I'm crazy. Someone who I can't feel from. Why? Why did you take her away? Who do you think you are?" She gritted her words, her maroon eyes glistening with tears.

"Desiree Desiree Desiree..." Veronika said shaking her head slowly. "You're so pitiful. As a pureblood, you've not much power at all. As a halfling, you're so weak and as a human you don't even have any friends. You're so worthless and now You're crying over someone who shouldn't even exist."

"Watch it Veronika." Lucius intercepted before Veronika could continue.

"Enough! Veronika, back to your room. Lucius bring Desiree to Jeronimo he seems to have some things to tell her." Viktoria said using her commanding and authoritative voice.

"What...what about... Alice?" Desiree asked meekly, her eyes went back to it's normal shade.

There was a moment of silence before Viktoria said in amusement "Well... that depends on her ability... Solely. Now go."

Veronika stomped away quickly while Lucius helped Desiree out of the infirmary slowly. The room closed by itself and locked behind them.

"You don't have to hold onto me that tightly. I'm not that weak." Desiree said, shrugging free from Lucius's grasp. "I'm not going to see Jeronimo. I am not done with Veronika. She need to give me an answer!"

"Don't be so stubborn in this matter Desiree. Please. That girl is just trouble. Do you know why I was summoned to the infirmary? They wanted me to transit! They want me to take away her powers! Without her knowledge. This just show how dangerous she is and looking at the way Viktoria reacted, the girl might as well be gone forever."

Desiree stared hard at the person standing before her. "You know something ... And you're not telling me. The Lucius I know would never say a thing like that unless he is hiding something..."

"I'm not..."

"Don't. Don't Lucius. Just tell me what are you hiding already. What do you know that you can't tell? Is it about Alice's whereabouts? Please, just tell me!" Desiree cried, desperate.

Lucius was dead quiet, he had no intention of telling anything. Not to anyone, especially Desiree...

~I might have an answer to that.~

Ajax's dark velvety voice drifted slowly into Lucius and Desiree's mind, shocking them both. It wasn't widely known that Turned Vampires have gifts but those turned by Pure Bloods are different.

"How? How do you know?" Desiree asked, sniffling out loud gaining a dark chuckle in her mind.

~You'll know soon enough... But first... you will have to look for Jeronimo...~ and with that, Ajax broke off their telepathy link.

"He's gone... Jeronimo... He have answers. I must find him!"without a second glance she sped off. Lucius had no time to catch her. He had to stop Desiree before she found out where Alice is...

And how she can get out of there...

Author's Note: I know I know its a really short chapter as well... I'm sorry I'm really not feeling well... I promise I will upload next week this time and day as well so don't be mad please?:(

comment, fan and vote.

Thank you:)