Desiree Lucius

Author's Note: Sorry for the very figging late update! Lol... Now lemme just start and not make you guys mad at me... Hehe... Still... Comment fan vote!

Shout out for my fan @Narin3 she talked to me!!! ^^ Sorry, its night time over here I kinda get hyper and sugar rush at night...

Desiree's POV

Fear, terror, sadness, guilt, anger and frustration. Desiree felt everything. Everyone's emotions are clouding into her... Desiree can't take it anymore...

After Alice blowed up the infirmary, the Class 3 students went crazy, running around thinking that there were terrorist attack. All of their emotions are wrapping onto her like a blanket.Seizing her hostage to their feelings.

Desiree hated feeling what others are feeling.

It is like... Listening in to their most intimate, inner most privacy. Her parents told her that she could turn it off and control it... After she become a full-fledged pure blood... But... How could she? She had to drain a human... That is practically killing him or her. She couldn't do that like what Mitrix and Veronika did. Could she?

No, she can't. She couldn't do it... If she did... It will be like Mitrix and Ajax... Or perhaps Veronika and Lilith... She don't want that to ever happen to her... She don't want people to bow down to her neither does she want to control others... In fact all she want is to be a normal human, not a crazy girl everyone thought she is...

Luckily, she have got Lucius to help her... He is a pure blood as well... His ability is to take away someone's power temporarily or permanently. However, he can't use the power that he had taken away from the others... Which is why he has another ability... Another special ability that only the both of them knows...

Slowly, she got up from her bed and went over to Alice. She could feel her stirring awake and Lucius's scared and unsteady heartbeat inside Alice's room. (They have heartbeats cause they are not fully turned. Once they become a pure blood, they won't have a heartbeat. Ps, the vamps who are turned don't have heartbeat as well..)

Lucius's POV

The moment she walked in Lucius knew she was bad news...

Her father was the most powerful pure blood vampire in the world and her mother was the only vampire that had the ability to control the six element: Light, Dark, Air, Earth, Fire and Water. Her birth was doomed from the start to all the pure bloods.

Everyone is afraid of her.. Like how they were afraid of her parents...

"We need you to do this Lucius. She had too much powers. She shouldn't even be alive! She shouldn't have even been born!" Veronika shrieked, her electric blue eyes turned blood red. The colour that proves she had drained a human and taken away a life... Lucius felt his eyes colour change as well, but it was maroon... Not yet red... For he wasn't ready to take away someone's life yet. Their eyes changes colour like that when their emotions are running high...

"She haven't even completed her transition and she already has this much powers... I wonder how much more power she is going to have when she become a total full blood..." Viktoria mused, tapping on Alice's bedside table. "I'm sorry Lucius, but for the sake of all the pure bloods, you have to do this... You must take away her powers permanently." Lucius grandfather Javier said.

They are forcing him to change now. Out of fear... How pathetic...

Lucius hates it, he hates them. Why must he be the one doing it? His parents knows how to take away others powers as well and they are full fledged pure blood... Why him? Why did they want him to change? They didn't even ask if Alice was willing to let go of her powers or not. They just made the decision themselves, because they are afraid... Like Cowards.

Alice was starting to wake from her sleep. Her hazel brown hair was in a mess, covering her beautiful face. If Lucius didn't love Desiree, he would probably had fallen for this beauty... Will he be able to do it? Drain a human and take away Alice's powers?

He really don't know and he really don't want to find out.

Alice's POV

Alice felt herself awakening from a deep slumber... Her head hurts and it's spinning... Or was it just her? She don't know. She remembered talking to Jeronimo, how they screamed, how the lights burned her eyes and how painful she felt. Then everything went out. Like a switch being flipped... She just didn't know did it flipped on or off...

She tried to sit up but felt her body not obeying. It was like all part of her was still frozen, so she laid there, motionless, listening to everything. All the things they said didn't make sense. All the things they said was horrible. Alice had never seen nor heard this side of them. Veronika shrieking with jealousy, Viktoria clearly amuse and uncaring... But how would she know anyway, she had only been at Vamanight High for two days and things started happening.

Maybe she was cursed. ~You are not cursed, you are just special.~ Alice heard Ajax said in her head. She would have screamed if her body was obeying her. ~How did you do that?~ she whispered in her mind, terrified. ~Telepathy. The pure bloods aren't the only one with powers~ Ajax replied with disdain. ~Why? What's pure blood? What's with all the talking about it? Does this have to do with the classes?~ Alice asked, getting anxious to know.

There was a long pause before she heard him murmured ~You are smart enough to figure it out yourself.~ and he was gone.

"...sorry Lucius, but for the sake of all the pure bloods, you have to do this... You must take away her powers..." That make Alice stirred. Why? What powers? She felt herself finally moving, and all of them hushed around her.

"You're awake finally. How are you feeling cuz?" Veronika smiled sickly sweet.

"I'm fine thank you."

"Did you heard what we said?" a guy asked, his heartbeat pounding unsteadily. Viktoria shot him a dark look and distracted Alice by saying "Are you hungry? You need to drink soon, after using so much powers, your energy is definitely drained." with that, she picked up a bottle filled with red liquid and handed it to her.

It was the bottle Alice had seen during her first day here. The bottles that Alice saw in Class 1 and 2. The bottle that Alice thought was nothing but liquor. It doesn't look like that now though, the liquid was thick and red, too red to be any fruit punch or liquor... Alice put away the bottle disgusted, ignoring the hunger that was rumbling deep inside her stomach.

Because she knew what it was... Blood.

"Alice! Are you alright?!" Desiree asked barging into her room, her face looked extremely pale and exhausted. Everyone in the room turned to look at Desiree and the guy that talked to her was smiling lovingly. Her face looked genuinely frighten, like she really cared which made her smile. "I'm fine De, just a little worn out..."

Desiree locked her eyes into Alice's, and went straight into her arms. "I'm so so sorry, I didn't know you haven't taken the elders blood yet. If I had known, I would never have let you drank from the cup!" she wailed. "It's okay. Sometimes some things happen for a reason." Alice replied patting her arms which seemed to calm her down. "It's just... I can't feel you... And so I assumed you knew..."

This sentence caught everyone's attention "What do you mean by that Desiree? You can't feel her?" that guy asked, looking nervous "Why Lucius? I mean... I don't know... I just can't feel anything from her... Not any emotion or feelings... It's like when I am around you" Desiree replied shrugging.

"Well...well... Looks like our dear Alice have another ability haven't she?" Veronika sneered, glaring daggers at Alice. "It's not like I wanted it." Alice said, staring back. She had enough, she is always backing down from her because they are cousins but she had been acting way too bitchy for her tolerance. "Well... Eat this then!" Veronika smirked, putting her hands up as her eyes went from ice blue to dark red.

Alice felt herself vaporized, and trapped in a tendrils of darkness.

"Hello Alice... I never thought we'd ever meet again..." The voice sound eeriely familiar and Alice found herself face to face with her. Lilith.

Whew! That was one hell of a write. Anyways, I have been wanting to write about Lilith but I kept missing her out so I decided to put her in now like finally... So hoped you guys liked it. A few more characters will be coming up so stay tuned!

Now... Please comment fan and vote? Prewtty Please???