House of Lunatics

Author's Note: So I was thinking, since Under The Crescent Moon have reached Chapter 4 already. I should work hard on my Chapter 4 for Vamanight High as well... By the way, I am starting a new story call Mindless Killers. It's going to be a horror genre, a genre that I am not very used to writing so I hope you guys can support me... Thank you<3

Comment Fan Vote!

"Students of Vamanight High, please assemble at the dining hall within 10 minutes for your lunch break. Anyone later than that shall be punished!"

Alice blew her fringe away in frustration. And here I thought that I could change away this annoying dress! She huffed and made a U-turn back to the hallway down towards the dining hall. "Watch it!" A familiar girl's voice said when Alice bumped into her.

Shit... That sounds like her neighbour's voice... The one that shouted at her for being too loud... What was her name again?

Yes, Desiree. Desiree Locke. The name that was engraved on her neighbour's door. "Sorry Desiree." Alice mumbled, trying to run away from her. She didn't want to stir up any trouble. At least not when she was the one who bumped into her. "Hey wait! You're Alice Darksky right?" Desiree's dark brown eyes transfixed on her.

Well, looks like that Ajax jerk was right about everyone knowing her... "Yup," "Oh... That's cool... So have you complete the transition? I mean, you look really gorgeous, so I guess you have..." What the hell was her neighbour talking about? "I'm sorry...But what?"

Desiree looked dazed at first before tilting her head to look into her eyes. It was maroon in color,not brown like what Alice thought... "You know, the part where you take a drop of blood from the pure vampire and then drains a human blood all out...just to become a pure as well? I know Mitrix and Veronika had done that, judging by the powers they have..." Desiree murmured, her eyes darting around...

Okay, this girl is officially a lunatic...Definitely nuts like Lilith. Alice need to handle the situation carefully... "Erm, nope... As for Mitrix and Veronika I am not really sure..." Desiree nodded, her short blond hair swaying gently. "I couldn't do it as well... I mean, it's a human life we're talking about here you know?" She said, biting her lips. She look so normal...

Alice could just nod to whatever she said, not wanting to agitate her or anything.

They walked together down the dining hall. All the way,Desiree was still blabbering. "...So there is actually three classes for that. Do you know I'm in Class One as well? Cause we're the pure bloods. But I wasn't feeling well so I didn't attend your welcoming party nor did I went for today's classes. Hey are you listening to me?"

Busted! "Ya, it's okay. Mitrix didn't come as well..." Alice said, as her eyes met Mitrix. There were a few seats left beside him and he was beckoning Alice to sit next to him. "Ohhh, looks like the Pure Blood Prince had his eyes on you..." Desiree said nudging her.

Alice felt her heart rate quicken as she stepped forward to sit beside him.

The white rose was right in front of her, glimmering eerily under the light... The dining hall was hushed. Everyone settled silently on their seats. Desiree and Veronika had sat on the same table as her. Veronika was facing her while Desiree was beside her.

Veronika was eying her with a smug face. Why is she acting this way of a sudden? Alice couldn't think of anything that she had done to deserve that hostile attitude...

It was suffocating, the stillness of the whole hall.Alice could hear her own heartbeat thumping softly. Mitrix was smiling at her giving her reassurance. When Alice didn't smile back, he took her hands into his squeezing it gently. That earned him a small smile from her, but a piercing glare from the table next to them.