(x x x i y) \ (telephones)

\\

The way I’ve been holding on so tight with nothing in between, I leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days. ~ One Direction

//

Previously on Spin the Harry:

Liam thought, “So he’s gay?”

“Yeah he is.”

“And you?” he asked, softer than he intended, his eyes darting between the lad’s blue eyes, falling slowly to his nose, and his upper lip, his heart beating faster the lower his gaze travelled.

“To be honest, I think I’m bisexual,” Niall confessed, gazing at Liam’s eyelids. “I mean, what straight person would kiss another boy for nearly a whole year?” He laughed nervously, more to remove the thick tension in the bedroom, and because he was sort of coming out of the closet, though not the conventional way. But still, anything could happen.

“Is it different?” Liam asked, forcing his eyes to gaze up from Niall’s rosy, kissable lips.

“What’s different?”

Liam half-smiled. “Kissing dudes.”

Niall turns his head to look at the ceiling, mesmerized by the block patterns. “Not really, it’s the same because you’re kissing a human but dude’s lips are rougher than a girls’… though it’s fine, you barely notice.”

Niall felt his small pinky finger being intertwined underneath the sheets with his. Niall turned his head to look at him scooting his body nearer, linking all their warm fingers together. Liam hoarsely asked, “Really?”

“Yeah,” he said, through shaky breaths, his gaze darting from Liam’s eyes to his plump, red lips. Shit, why was he nervous? He was just kissing Liam. It’s only Liam, he told himself. Yeah, just Liam who I’ve been crushing on for months, just that Liam!!

“I’m scared,” Liam confessed, his gaze not leaving Niall’s rosy lips. With his other hand, he held onto Niall’s waist, his thumb grazing his V-line. It’s just Liam, it’s just Liam, Niall repeated to himself, Liam’s touch breathing fire on his skin, unable to control his breathing.

Anything could happen.

And now:

IN the middle of a raging storm, the clouds part and the sun shines bright as a diamond and the great part, you never expect the rain to stop. Or the phone to ring at 6:55AM.

*MARIMBA RINGTONE*

“Hello?”

Niall answers the phone heavy with morning voice, rubbing his eyes as well. It had been a week after Dubai, Harry’s whereabouts on the low down than usual, he hadn’t posted any pictures of where he was, he hadn’t even tweeted! So now they were stuck, unsure where he was headed, their best guess being Asia because he was touring every continent and he hadn’t finished travelling through Asia. But where first?

They headed home after Dubai and crashed at Zayn’s place, all of them agreeing they probably needed a woman on Team Louis [how did they not think about this before?] and have been there so far.