(x x i x) / (#larryisreal)

~~~

Another filter guise, sorry but uh I have a plan [hopefully] and these are just connector chapters to the actual chapters if this even makes sense... I pray. Uhhhhhhh oh don't forget to comment belooooooooooooow, vote and shaaaaaare with your unicorns!!!!

1 MORE DAY TO THE WORLD CUP: YASSSSSS BRAZIL VS CROATIA!! We all know who's winning this one :P

OUT!

Previously on Spin the Harry:

“What does it say?” Zayn asked, where they found Harry’s note, on Robben Island, where Nelson Mandela was jailed. He opened it quickly, holding the piece of paper to his face.

“What does it say?” Nick asked too, having found them.

“He loves me,” Louis said slowly, gripping the note firmly in his hands. “He really loves me. He still loves me.” Teardrops fell onto the paper, happiness brimming in his heart.

“Gimme it,” Niall snatched the paper away from Louis before it was soaked with tears. He skimmed it before reading out loud. “Hi Louis, it’s pretty obvious I would come here. I’m sorry you came when it was too late to find me but if you went to Niall’s place...”

“Sounds like he wanted to meet cha,” King interrupted. Louis looked down, regret filling his eyes but not as much as the happiness in his heart that Harry still loved him!

Niall continued reading: “I’m sorry for everything I’ve done to you in the past year but if I come back I will end up here. My love for you hasn’t wavered nor is it faltering, it may seem so when I ignore you on Twitter but really, it hasn’t changed. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when the skies are grey and you will never know, dear Boobear, how much I love you.”

And now:

…UNTIL things took a turn for the worst!

Modest! Management took another step in getting Harry back and told Scotland Yard that he was part of the top British celebrities who hired the hit man that killed Ellie Goulding. And to show appreciation for Scotland Yard in helping to track Harry, Modest! found the French hit man who King hired. In return, Scotland Yard issued an INTERNATIONAL ARREST on Harry which meant that in whichever country Harry went to, the police were obliged to arrest him.

Louis got jealous about how good Team King, who was joined in by Tristan Soten, a disadvantage to Team Louis because he was Harry’s crush and therefore could help them track Harry [he was the one that led Team King to South Africa], and Louis decided to take King to jail, something about selling alcohol to minors at his party on Tuesday. It didn’t work because he was released hours later and now it was a fight to the death, a battle between each other of who knew Harry more… and best! Meanwhile, Louis profusely apologized to Harry for Modest!’s behavior but Harry subtly ignored him, and continued talking to other people.

Harry Styles @Harry_Styles 1 hour ago
@lanadelrayy How’s the baby?

Lana Del Ray @lanadelrayy 1 hour ago
@Harry_Styles HE is doing fine. Yes it’s a boy :) How’s Zanzibar, if I can ask?