(finale)

This is a Niam filled chapter, sorry but it had to happen DAN DAAAN DAAAN ;). The first half is important as twill play a HUGE role in the sequel (yes there's a sequel) as you can tell Georgia, Harry’s older sis, is BACK, finally? Dedication to Tabby dear for reading the fic several times hahahhaha. i CAN'T Believe I wrote an entire fic and it was R-rated, hahah so proud of myself, you GO GLEN COCO GUUUURL

ANYWAY, ENJOOOOOOOOY and sorry for the awkward LOOONG wait! DOn't forget to voooooote, commment beloooooooow and shaaare with your unicorns =]

OUT!

~~~

//

Should’ve known from the start it was already over, we were just too dumb to notice. And we prayed, even love couldn’t save us and either way we would lose ~ T.I

\\

Previously on Spin the Harry:

“Fine but I’m not staying with a bunch of liars!” Zayn gives in, scratching the chair against the cement ground, standing up. “What Niall started here was really good. It was meant to clear the air and I really thought that’s what it would be. But no matter what happens from now on, we, the five of us, will never be the same. I will forever be the outsider to all of you.”

He composes himself, drowning down Harry’s scotch in a gulp. He slams down the glass on the table, wiping some of it off his mouth. “And I don’t know how long we’ll be together, as a band, but I hope it won’t be long because I don’t know how long I can be around fake people anymore.”

And the glass, finally, is put down.

And now:

The boys had taken a flight back days after, the tension between the five of them even worse than Niall had imagined it would go, if that was even possible. As soon as they touched down at Heathrow Airport at midnight, they each walked their own way:

--Zayn immediately got into a taxi, avoiding fans at the airport, and told the taxi driver to drive as fast as he could to any bar that was within a five kilometer radius which made everyone wonder why he wasn’t going to see his fiancé.

--Liam went home by himself, taking a thousand and three pictures with the fans crowding at the airport, to break the news to Sophia that they were over and he was dating Niall but he still didn’t tell the world Niam was together.

--Niall thus headed home alone. But he was fine, this wasn’t out of the ordinary; he was dating Liam, Liam confessed that he loved him, and technically they were together but it didn’t matter because he was sure Liam was the one for him… he was gutted that he couldn’t share this happiness with the world. So he did a twitcam to the fans to pass time before his 4 o’clock BBQ.

And Harry?

Or Louis?

HarryandLouis went home together to their new house up in London. The old one was filled with regret and misery that they couldn’t possibly go back. They need to start some place new, just like their relationship was going to. From the beginning.

As each of the boys were getting to sleep in their own places, parked outside was a black Bentley looking at Zayn’s lit house. The persons inside the house were being monitored by the Bentley, watching shadows move about in the house behind loose curtains – one was raising their hands, the other staggering about.