(mid-season finale fanfic)

//

I don’t why god would introduce me to you to take you away so fast.

\\

Previously on Spin the Harry:

“Tell me what’s wrong, Liam, I don’t understand,” Niall says sliding down the bathroom door, “I was just talking about Lana’s boobs but I didn’t mean anything by it. I was… uh, just looking at them I guess. I didn’t think it would bother you because we’re not really in…uh, we’re not dating as such so I thought-”

“So you thought you could talk about boobs all the time when I was there? You might have done it when I’m not there so then I would feign ignorance.”

“I know it’s dumb,” Liam begins, twiddling with his fingers, “but I thought you and I were, I don’t know, together together. Like more than make out buddies and when you started admiring Lana’s boob,” – Niall’s face falls – “I felt bad, I felt cheap and unwanted and that you probably didn’t like me anymore, that you were sick of boys so you were now into girls as well-”

“I’m still into dudes,” Niall says cupping his hands into Liam’s. “I’m still into you.”

“I would prefer if it were my boobs you were staring, gaping, drooling and admiring at not Lana’s.”

“I promise from now on I’ll look at your beautiful boobs…”

Liam laughs at what Niall’s just said, Niall joining in. “That’s awkward.”

“It probably is,” Niall agrees. “Also if it’s a relationship you want, then it’s a relationship that you will get.”

And now:

MARCH 4th!

March 4th had finally reached. After Harry had left Macau, Scotland Yard tracked Harry’s movements ahead of time, and they pegged Australia and they were right – Harry a day later tweeted he was going to Aussie next. Team Louis took the next available flight to Australia, which was, weird enough, two days later, but who cares, they were finally going to see Harry.

“I’m so excited!” Louis gushed, stuffing his clothes into his small red suitcase. “This is it. This is finally the moment I get to see him, it’s been nearly a year and a half!”

“We all miss him buddy,” Liam patted his back. “We all do.”

“I can’t wait to see how tall he’s become,” Zayn said, packing as well.

“He’s going to be taller than Liam, isn’t he?” Niall asked, looking at the tip of Liam’s head. Or his lips.

Team King were not left behind, they too took the next flight, arriving a day before Team Louis landed at which King rubbed it in his face, as usual.

“Hey King!” Niall greeted, bro-fisting him.

“Like always, we’re always one step ahead of you guys,” King said when Team Louis happened to be in the same hotel.

“Great, same hotel as you guys?” Louis sighed. “Who the hell booked this hotel anyway?”

“You did,” Liam said, walking past him and to the elevator.

“Good luck meeting Harry,” King chuckled. “But as usual, you just seem to be following us.”

“Leave him alone,” Zayn said, dragging Louis away.