(x x x v) \ (back for you)

//

One day I'll come into your world and get it right. You say we're better off together in our bed, I'll say we're better off together here tonight ~ One Direction

\\

Previously on Spin the Harry:

It was now or never, he might as well just go through the door, whatever happens, happens.

Harry opens the door, hearing the most familiar voices in the entire world: Niall’s laugh, Liam’s voice telling the boys off as usual, Louis shouting the loudest at something he was doing and Zayn, quietly talking.

Yes he could hear Zayn talking quietly because if you listen carefully, you can hear the voices that you want to hear. He closes the door, tiptoeing closer to the voices, they get louder and sees the people belonging to the voice more clearly. They were all seated together, Louis and Zayn’s back facing him, playing FIFA on the plasma TV [typical Zouis!], Niall was sitting coolly on Liam’s lap, laughing at whatever he is saying. Are they together? Harry questions.

His breath hitches in his throat when Niall locks eyes with him standing behind the wall.

And now:

“HARRY!” Niall gushes and screeches his name, running to Harry. Louis and Zayn pause their video game, following Niall’s body to where it was going, Liam’s mouth falling to the ground.

“Nialler!” Harry smiles, opening his arms for Niall to fill. Niall hugs him really tightly, so tight he can’t even breath. “You’re choking me Niall!” Liam jumps into the hug sandwiching Niall in the middle. “You guys, chocking over here!”

“We want to hug him as well,” Zayn says.

“No,” Niall shakes his head. “I haven’t seen him in ages.”

“Neither have we,” Liam says, detaching himself from the hug.

“C’mon, Niall, let me hug the others then we can continue hugging,” Harry says. Liam smiles when Niall steps back and he too hugs him properly, not wanting to unwrap his arms around him.

“I missed you so much,” Liam says, standing back to look at Harry up and down. “Honestly you haven’t even changed a bit! Well maybe your height-”

“C’mon hug him and leave so that I can continue hugging him,” Niall says, pulling Liam away.

“Harry!” Zayn glees happily. Harry throws his arm around him, his eyes glancing quickly at Louis. “I missed you too, I’m so happy you’re back. You must be hungry from your flight from… where were you?”

“Uh actually I came yesterday from Malaysia,” Harry corrects him.

“You came yesterday?” Louis questions, only air between them, Niall and Liam on one side, Zayn on the other.

“Yes.”

“And where’ve you been this entire time?”

“I thought you’ve been stalking me?” Harry winks at Louis but he remains numb, staring hard at Harry. Harry clears his throat, cursing himself for coming today, why didn’t he come tomorrow to see them? “I went to see Lana in the hospital and then went to see Caroline.”