(x x i v) / (#SPAMISRUDE)

//

Ghosts n' stuff

\\

The instagram links in this chapter are actual links and wouldn't it be fun to CHECK them out and see who they belong to??? Hahaha or not -_- ANYWAY, kinda sad chapter with Larry [oops, spoiler] hehehhe ANYWAY don't forget to vote, comment beloooooooooooow and shaaaaaaaare with your unicorns!

OUT!

~~~~~~~~

Previously on Spin the Harry:

“I don’t know what to do without him.”

“Obviously because now you’re a broke whore,” Niall says.

“Niall!” Perrie hisses.

This time Liam speaks. “No Perrie, didn’t you say that we need to make amends? Well here is me making amends with Eleanor: to be honest what we did together was amazing, you’re an amazing girl but I regret what we did. It was irrational and I don’t know what I was thinking at that time when I had a beautiful girl with me the entire time. Every day I used to beat myself up for not plucking up the courage and just telling Louis the truth, there were times when I was so close to telling him but something always stopped me before I did. Danielle was too nice to tell Louis what her best friend did because I told her not to say anything; it was my secret after all.”

“It was our secret,” Eleanor butts in.

“I had to face her every day after that, knowing I cheated on her, lied to her but most importantly, I lost her trust and what’s a relationship without trust, right?” he shakes his head. “But the worst part was even after Danielle was out of the picture, you were still there. You and Louis were still happy. You kept lying to him, day in, day out and you didn’t have the slightest guilt, did you?”

With a choky breath, Eleanor disagrees. “That’s not true. I felt bad the entire time I was with Louis.”

Niall says, “If you did you would have told him!”

 “I love him and I can’t lose him,” Eleanor says, more of begging to the One Direction boys. “I can’t lose him, I really can’t.”

“Can’t lose him?” Niall questions. “Or lose his money?”

“Niall!” Perrie hisses as Nick gives Niall a high-five.

“No Perrie, there’re some stuff that we’ve seen with Eleanor that, I can’t believe it’s hitting me now, that Harry was telling us about,” Liam says.

“What did Harry say?”

“You used Louis for his fame, money, connections, everything!”

“Not true, I loved him! I loved him for who he is not what he is!”

And now:

CLICK.

Zayn asks as Niall clicks on the universal remote. “Since when do we watch news?”

“Since always.”

News just in: fresh evidence has been found by the police in accordance to Ellie Goulding’s death, early this year. The police have concluded that Ellie was indeed killed by a hit man who was hired by a top British celebrity that the police are trying to identify. However, the police have, with certain, that Ellie’s death was no accident and it was indeed a pre mediated murder.