New Teacher

I scramble through my backpack trying to find my homework. I begin to take out all of the loose papers and all my binders. Ha found it. I rush towards my teacher's desk when someone trips me. I stumble on to my teacher's desk and knock over his coffee. It lands all over him and his desk, soaking his papers. Shoot... I turn around and glare at the person who tripped me. Jessica... One day, I really hope karma serves her right. She flashes me a smirk. She's been pestering me since I moved here in sixth grade.

"Y/N!!!!" I quickly turn around and gulp. Mr. Byung had a vein sticking out of his forehead. He looks down at his white shirt then looks at me with a gaze which seemed like he was stabbing daggers through me.

"Ummm... I'll pay for it," I say quickly.

"THAT'S IT! YOU DAMN KIDS MAKE ME REGRET COMING HERE EVERY MORNING! I'VE HAD ENOUGH!"

Through the corner of my eye, I see kids snickering under their breath. I roll to face Mr. Byung when suddenly he throws a textbook across the name and pushes everything off his desk. Pens and papers went flying everywhere.

"I QUIT," he bellows with rage. He slams the door with force as he exits the room. I stand shocked and unable to do.

What have I done? Did I just make a teacher quit? Dang it...

"WOOHOO HE'S GONE!" I turn around and see a classmate standing on a desk dancing. I roll my eyes. Can they not see how bad this is?

"Sit down," says my crush, Suho. He then walks up to me. The rest of the class began chatting away with excitement. "Y/N, you have to go apologize and beg him to stay. Otherwise you might fall into a lot of trouble and I don't want that to happen," Suho says. He then turns to face Jessica. "And you owe her an apology as well so do it right now." She looks at him in disbelief and rolls her eyes.

"For what? For her being clumsy? No thanks." Suho glares at her before turning back to me.

"If she continues to bother you, then let me know and I'll help you take action," he whispers to me. I feel my cheeks burning up as I start to blush.

"Thank you so much Suho," I say with a smile. He immediately becomes shy and looks away, placing his hand on the back of his neck.

"It's no problem Y/N." He goes back to his seat and I rush out the door. I run around the hallways looking for my teacher. I see him heading towards the principal's office. I run and quickly block his way.

"WAIT MR. BYUNG I'M SORRY! PLEASE DON'T QUIT! I PROMISE IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE! I PROMISE I'LL BEHAVE AND BE A PERFECT STUDENT." I looked at him pleadingly, hoping he'd finally cave. All of a sudden, he started laughing. Wtf...

"Y/N, HAHAHAH DON'T WORRY! YOU'RE SO FUNNY!" My jaw drops. Is he okay? Is he insane? I stare at him concerned. He slaps his knee laughing and hunches over to catch his breath. Then almost immediately, he gets back up and straightens up his tie. "Listen Y/N, you didn't make me want to quit. I wanted to for a long time. I just wanted to do it in style," he says while striking a pose. I can't help but burst out laughing. We both stand in the hall wiping our tears from laughter. "But don't tell anyone else the truth." I nod with a big smile.

"Wait, but who will be our teacher now?" I ask. He flashes a huge smile.

"I think you kids will love him. He's really young and outgoing. He's also quite handsome," he says with a... wait what was that... a wink? I start laughing at his attempted wink. "Bye Y/N! You were one of the only students who didn't make me want to stab my eye." He rushes off to the office. I decide to walk back to the classroom when I see a boy looking lost in on the other side of thee hall.

"Hello! Can I help you?" I yell. I can't really see him, but he looks like he's a student.

"Um yeah," he shouts back. "Could you show me where the principal's room is? " Hmmm, maybe he was one of the good kids who got in trouble for the first time.

"Hahah what did you do?" I ask while walking towards him."

"What do you mean? I'm just here for my new teaching job." I stop in my tracks. Teaching job? I get closer and get a better look at him. He seemed to be older than a high schooler. And wow... he was absolutely handsome. He was wearing a silk black suit that glistened in the light along with his cheekbones. How can somebody possibly be that beautiful?

"Wow you're hot!" I exclaim and immediately cover my mouth with my hands.

"You too baby..." He says moving towards me.