| 二十三

they say that your eyes arethe window to your soul

the window to your soul.
can you open up that window me?

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ME:
"Jimin.. you can put me down now.."

JIMIN:
"No fucking way. Did you know how afraid I felt when you suddenly broke down into tears? My heart felt as though it was tearing apart, renren."

ME:
"It's just.. I was so afraid that people would judge and criticise on my appearance. I don't want to present such an outlook of myself to people.. that's why I felt so much comfort online.."

JIMIN:
"But you're the most beautiful girl that I've ever met. The way you smile, the way you laugh, the way you eat. You are so beautiful, every aspect of you."

JIMIN:
"Please, stop belittling yourself and your own worth. You are more than just a person on this measly earth. To me, you are my destiny. The brightest star in the entire universe is you."

ME:
"zzzzzzzz"

'The wind placed soft kisses onto our skin. The night sky glistens by as he pecked the corners of her cheeks. He chuckles slightly to himself, knowing that there would never be a chance for him to confess. For this isn't a story between him and the reader. Despite so, his hearts beat on, thumping in accordance to her gentle breath.'

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

JUNGKOOK:
"It's over.. haa.. everything is over."

MINHO:
"Yo dude, it isn't my fault okay? You kept staring at her during the entire movie. I took pity on you and set-up an incident to have the both of y'all communicate. Had no idea that she would've broken down like that,"

JUNGKOOK:
"It's so infuriating that I wasn't able to help her. And the way that Jimin guy looked, it irritates me."

MINHO:
"Literal laugh out loud bro. What do you mean you weren't able to help her? She cried because of you. I guess your face was too repulsive. Must've been the Snow filter, I told you to remove it. It literally whitens your entire asscheeks,"

JUNGKOOK:
"I don't use the Snow filter, bro. And I know, it's because of me. She's afraid, for some reason. It's as if she's too scared to face me."

MINHO:
"You're overreacting. Put out on that excessive thinking for a bit. Netflix? Yeah, no chill though. Fucking Netflix n' Rage boyssss,"

JUNGKOOK:
"Why are you so nonchalant about it? Aren't you concerned about her?"

MINHO:
"So you want another rival? She was extremely enticing bro. But I suppressed my manly urges. Nah, I'm playing. Yeah, sure it's sad and all but I don't know the chick. Uhh, hopes she gets well soon."

JUNGKOOK:
"Supportive. Alright, since her childhood friend is with her, I'm sure she'll be doing just fine. I'll check in on her tomorrow though,"

MINHO:
"Alright, Mr Simp-Maniac."

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆