| 二十二

smile and eat an apple!

▅▅▅▅▅▅

ME:
"I can't believe that I'm finally able to watch a horror film with you Jiminnie! I'm so excited?!"

JIMIN:
"Hey. I'll do anything in order for you to smile another day."

' Jimin flicks her forehead in a slightly endearing manner, the corners of her mouth fell down in a swift motion, portraying the image of a pouting kitten. He chuckles slightly, his pupils dilating at that mere sight. She.. was truly mesmirising. He whispered into the deepest corners of his minds before he proceeded to glance at the food menus, calming the rapid waves that arose in his heart.'

ME:"Ah! I want fish and chips! It'll be easier to eat while watching the movie since it's all hand-held foods!"

ME:
"Ah! I want fish and chips! It'll be easier to eat while watching the movie since it's all hand-held foods!"

JIMIN:
"Anything for you.. my little idiot."

▅▅▅▅▅▅

📞  EUNLEE IS CALLING  📞

EUNLEE:
"Hey oppa! You left the house without any prior warning today, where did you go?"

JIMIN:
"Ahh.. don't tell mom but I actually went out with Reni. We're watching a horror film.. her favourite."

EUNLEE:
"With Reni? Again? Why on earth do you keep associating yourself with the likes of her?"

JIMIN:
"What is wrong with that tone of yours Eunlee? Is there really such a need to place her in such a bad light? Reni.. Reni is a nice person. She's a wonderful girl. Don't talk about her in that way,"

EUNLEE:
"Why not?"

EUNLEE:
"We've been inseparable since birth. We were perfectly fine without her. We don't need her, Jimin. Please, come back. I need you. Your little sister needs you, I miss you my brother."