| 十九

wait oh golly im confuzzled atthe storyline of this

the storyline of this.

▅▅▅▅▅▅

JUNGKOOK:
Hey! It was great getting to talk to you over a drink after so long. It really made me happy.

HYEMI:
Yep! I have 2 extra tickets for an upcoming premiere film. But I can't go. I was thinking if you'll want it?

JUNGKOOK:
Yeah, sure thing.

JUNGKOOK:
"I can.. ask Reni out,"

HYEMI:
It's a horror film, I rmb how you were so scared last time! Haha 🤣🤣 Just like a kid, you clung onto Minho's sleeves.

JUNGKOOK:
That was a long time ago, noona.
HYEMI:
Yes, yes. Hopefully your date wouldn't have to babysit you the entire movie. Bring an extra diaper and be careful not to soil your pants lolol 😂.

JUNGKOOK:
Yikess, harsh.

HYEMI:
Haha, alright. I'll send it over to you via mail. Pick it up in a week alright?
JUNGKOOK:
Thank you.

▅▅▅▅▅▅

JUNGKOOK:
Yo minho, my buddy.

MINHO:
Game.

JUNGKOOK:
Anyways. I got tickets to a horror
film from Hyemi lmfaooo

MINHO:
Bro. You're so nice today. 😁 Would you be paying for the popcorn as well? I would like it sweetened, please.

JUNGKOOK:
I'm not asking you out on a date 😑, it's
actually about Reni. How am I able to initiate
this to her? It'll be the first time for me to
see her face as well.

MINHO:
Reni? Ahh.. I see you've finally came back to your senses. So I guess I can come clean that I actually witness your beloved Reni. She was the girl selling cookies outside of our campus right?

JUNGKOOK:
No fucking way. You? Her? You saw her?

MINHO:
How could I not lmao. In a crowed filled with sexually deprived males, she stood out the most.

JUNGKOOK:
How.. does she look like?

MINHO:
She was quite the beauty. She had long ebony jet black hair that flowed beneath her shoulders, porcelain white skin that caused the sun to pale in comparison as well as long eyelashes that fluttered as though a butterfly had just spread its wings.