Chapter Four

Mitch walked over to the restroom, going in and standing in front of the mirror as he attempted to calm himself down. He almost gave into Scott, and he knew that they would both end up regretting it. He turned on the sink and splashed himself with a little bit of water, the pink plastic of his wig clinging to his face as he tried to keep from having another anxiety attack like he did that night. He finally took a deep breath and walked back out, passing Scott as he walked to the restaurant, going and joining his team's dinner table.

"So what did I miss?" Mitch asked, sitting down and taking a sip of his root beer.

"Thomas was just telling me how he used to live in Florida but move to Texas for a job," Akira beamed, leaning closer to Thomas almost possessively. "He actually has a lot of great stories to tell."

"No you have great stories," Thomas argued, looking at the Japanese man admiringly. "Japan sounds like such a cool place, and he was born and raised there. He told me about his company in Tokyo. Were you really his best employee?"

"If that's what he's telling you," Mitch smirked, subtly winking at Akira because he knew what was going on. "Akira is such a fun guy to... have as a 'friend.' He's one wild man, but he's a very hard worker. Anyone who gets him is a very luck guy. Speaking of which, I need to talk to you about your... 'friend' duties, Akira. It's an emergency."

Akira nodded with understanding, silently giving Thomas an apologetic look before standing up, walking over to the now standing brunet. He grabbed Mitch's hand, and they both hurried off, trying to find a little nook for them to get into, as they were walking by, they passed Scott, the brunet smiling as he saw his face drop, then feeling a ping of remorse and guilt as the two friends stumbled off, finding the perfect spot to hide. They closed and locked the door behind them, Akira pushing Mitch against the pool table and pressing their lips together.

"You... don't h... have to... do this... if... you... like... Thomas..." Mitch whimpered in between kisses.

"He currently has a boyfriend," Akira shrugged after pulling away for a moment. "It's just blatantly obvious you still want Scott, and need someone to keep you whipped into shape for the rest of the night. We'll be each other's... is the word distractions?"

"That is the right word," Mitch laughed, pulling the other man back into the kiss.

After a few minutes of their lips getting acquainted, Akira pulled away and literally ripped Mitch's blazer off of his body, doing the same to his jacket before crushing their lips back together. Mitch's hands moved to the other man's blouse, teasingly unbuttoning each button. Akira got impatient, so he ripped the Italian's hands away, ripping the shirt off the rest of the way. He ripped the tank top off of Mitch's body, the younger boy moving his lips to Mitch's neck. Mitch whimpered, making the man laugh as he put consensual bruises on his shoulders.

Akira trailed down the man's body, placing more bruises right above the hem of Mitch's shorts. Mitch shiver at the much craved contact as Akira kissed back up his body, stopping at his left nipple. Akira's hand snuck between the two of them, palming the tent in Mitch's shorts  as he nipped and sucked at the sensitive skin. His lips pulled away, but his hand didn't stop, already leaving the other man a complete whimpering mess.

"Mr. Grassi," they heard a female voice through the door. "I was told you were in here. Do you need anything at all?"

"Who told you?" Mitch asked, trying to catch your breath.

"Mr. Hoying, Sir," she responded with a serious tone, making Mitch roll his eyes.

"I would love my usual package," Mitch responded. "He thinks I am doing something that would get me in trouble. Thanks to him, I realized I wasn't prepared. Bring me my normal basket. Just leave it outside the door and put it in something not so suspicious, and just knock three times."