Author note

Hey guys

Welcome to my new book. I hope and pray that you enjoy it😊

I've decided to try out a new genre as I normally only try to write romance. I'm not a great writer but I try my best so please give it a shot.👍

This book will contain a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes  but please note that I will fix all of these mistakes when I am finished with the book.

Every written word in this book is the product of my imagination. 😇

Please DO NOT COPY THIS BOOK. 😈😠

If you like this book than please vote 🌟and comment 💌💭💬as it will mean a lot to me and motivate me to continue.

Feel free to inbox me whenever you feel like it. I'm always open to make new friends.

Please note that this is not the normal 'gang leader falls in love with innocent young girl and she changes him for the better' No! This book will be about love, pain and suffering.  It's about learning to love and accept each other as partners, going through hell together. In some chapters this book will refer to everyday challenges that we as people face in this world. Both the main characters in this book have  their own dark skeletons in their closet that will eventually determine whether their love is strong enough or not.

Welcome  to

Loving the Mafia Lord

When Xavier a 25 year old ruthless gang leader of the Italian Mafia comes across sweet Isabella Morano he refuses to let her out of his sight. He received her as payment from her drug addict mother who couldn't pay for the money she owed him. Little does he know that his payment comes with a lot of baggage.

Isabella Morano a 18 year old single mom who's finishing her last here in high school. The only person that is important to Isabella is her baby girl Mia.

Isabella has some pretty dark secrets of her own that haunts her and she will do everything In her power to protect her little bundle of joy.

Xavier is no saint. He has demons of his own that haunts him day in and day out.

Will the pair heal each other  or will their love destroy one another?

With a baby in the way can Xavier find it within himself to fall in love Isabella ?

Join Isabella And Xavier on their Journey in  Loving the Mafia Lord 💖

♡♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
Enjoy