Part 14 ~ Dangerous Attraction

~ Megan's point of view ~

It's 10 am . . I just finished a ton of paper stuff. . . Ashley is going to meet me at the monkey palace tonight. That's a fantastic asian restaurant that we love to go to. Ashley and I love sushi . . . and they make great ones there!

I just recieved an email from Michael . . he asks me if I have time to come over, he wants to talk. He sure needs me . . . why don't I just move to Neverland? that would save me the trip. . . no, but seriously . . I feel bad for him . . he really needs help.

He's a very confused man with a ton of issues . . . I will have to work a while to get him on the right path . . he should've started therapy a long time ago. I stop by the drugstore to get the proper sleeping pills that Doctor Enslin recommended for him.

2:30pm

I just arrived at the gates of Neverland.

"Come in" He spreaks through the intercom.

I walk up the doorstep and and a few seconds later he opens. He welcomes me with a warm smile. I walk inside and the smell of rich vanilla and dark chocolate invades my nose and warms my body. Either someone is baking or I'm in heaven.

"Thank you for coming Misses Miller . . I really have to talk to you . . I was going to talk to my mother about it but then I was like, No . . that's something I can't discuss with anyone but you . . . let me get you a cup of coffee, I'll be right back"

He's making me a cup of coffee? what's his maid here for?

A minute later he enters his office with a hot cup of coffee. "Here you go!"

He takes a seat across from me and nervously puts his hands on his legs.

"Misses Miller . . I have to talk to you about something . . it's about my maid"

"Oh yes . . I met her. . she seems nice"

"Yea . . . ummm . . . how should I put this . . . umm . . she's great at making laundry and she cooks great food but . . umm . . I don't feel very safe around her"

"Why is that, Michael? . . why don't you feel safe around her?"

"She . . she is sexually attracted to me and that scares me"

"Did you talk to her about it? did you let her know that it's making you uncomfortable?"

"Yes . . a couple of times but the thing is . . she has some issues and I can't fire her . . I should but I can't . . she's very obsessed with being close to me . . sometimes I'm ok with it . . but sometimes she goes a little too far . . . yesterday she wanted to . . . she wanted to give me oral"

"Did you make it clear to her that you don't want it?"

"Yes . . . I pushed her back and told her that I don't want it"

"That was good! . . and how did she react to that?"

"Nothing . . she didn't listen . . ummm . . she did it"

"She did what?"

"She gave me oral . . ."

"Wow . . ok . . why did you let her do that, Michael? were you scared of her?"

"A little bit . . ."

"Michael . . I can't tell you what to do but what I do suggest is that you fire her . . this isn't the right kind of help around the house . . this woman obviously wants more from you than you are ready to give . . this is a very serious problem that you need to get rid of . . . if this woman is doing things to you, and you can't do nothing about them, you have to fire her"