Part 3 ~ Painfully Shy

~ Megan's point of view ~

I just changed and called my friend to tell her that I will be running late.

My girl's night out will have to wait . . work always comes first.

I walk into my office . . Michael is down on the floor picking up something that looks a lot like broken glass. Oh my . . what happened? Michael looks at me as he slowly gets up. "I'm terribly sorry that I broke your beautiful vase, I just wanted to see how heavy it is and then I dropped it . . I'm so sorry"

"It's ok . . accidents like that happen . . it's not the end of the world"

"Yes it is . . to me it is . . I broke something that isn't mine, I feel terrible"

"Mister Jackson . . please sit down, ok :) ? I will take care of it later"

He slowly sits down.

"Let me pay you for this vase, Misses Miller, how much did it cost?"

I can't tell him the real value of this vase . . it was my great grandmother's . . it's priceless . . but I will not tell him that . . he feels terrible enough already. . the look on his face prooves how sad he feels about this . . and that is really everything I could want in return for it.

Someone who's truly sorry. . that's all I need. . I don't need money for something that has sentimental value . . I couldn't replace it anway. .

"You don't have to pay me anything Mister Jackson, now please, let's forget about the vase :) what are we going to discuss today? we have 30 minutes"

"Ok . . umm . . I really wanna talk about the vase, I just . . ."

"1 million . . . that's how much the vase is worth"

"1 million? . . oh, I don't think I have that in cash right now, I'll just write you a check"

I put my hand on his and stop him from picking up the pen right next to him.

"I was kidding :) . . please, believe me when I say, I want nothing for it, it's OK"

He shyly pulls his hand away and smiles. "Thank you . . thank you kindly"

"You're welcome . . . would you like a cup of coffee?"

"No thank you . . I rather not, I'm sure I'll break that too. . ."

I smile from ear to ear. . he's such a sweet soul.

"I'm sure you won't break it and if you do, that's totally fine"

~ Michael's point of view ~

I still can't believe I broke her vase. I feel so super super dumb right now.

"I will see you next week, Mister Jackson"

"Yes, thank you so much for making time for me"

"No problem! have a wonderful day!"

She walks me to the car . . I get in and we drive away. It was really nice of her to make time for me. I will pay her double, that's for sure. She's amazing. Those 30 minutes went by fast but I got off my chest what needed to get off and I feel better now.

We talked about what happened to me a few months ago at a concert. . . what happened was . . . I was performing BAD and everything was going great . . until that woman came up on stage and ran up to me.

For some reason, the body guards weren't paying attention to me, which made me terribly mad because this was a serious situation . . the woman touched me . . everyhwere . . wherever she could get her hands on, she did.

My butt . . my crotch . . . she didn't just brush her hand over it . . she grabbed it . . she squeezed my penis . . . I was so embarrassed, I wanted to cry right there. . . but I didn't, I had a show to do. . I can't just hide backstage and let my fans wait . . . . so I pulled through.

I told the woman to please stop . . but she didn't. She was too excited to be so close to me, she forgot herself in the process. I noticed the fans in the front row and the ones behind them saw what happened . . they were booing at her . . some of them were crying.

They knew what was going on . . . which made me feel very good. I know my fans truly care about me . . well, not all my fans . . some of them also want to touch me inappropriately . . which I don't like . . I don't even want my fans to think of me that way.

sometimes when I pay attention to the looks on my female fans faces . . I can read that they want me naked. It's like they're undressing me with their eyes . . . I feel that . . . and that makes me feel so shy and embarrassed . . I feel terribly ashamed just thinking about it.

When the bodyguards ran up on stage she already had her hands everywhere . . . she was about to unzip my pants. . . but thankfully that's when the bodyguards grabbed her and got her away from the concert . . .

That was a night . . I wish I could just erase it from my mind.

But of course I can't . .

Misses Miller will help me . . I know she will.

she said something that really made me happy.

To be continued . . .