Personal for @1DCupcakeForLife

Recently, the flu has been spreading like a wildfire. Unfortunately, I was touched. Except, I didn't want people to take care of me. So, I went to school for a day until, the principal sent me home. Niall was the only one who could take care of me. Asking Niall to take care of another human is like asking a fox to take care of a chicken. It would not stay good for long.

Niall made me change clothes. Then he left for a while to get all types of medicine and what not. I tried to tell him I didn't need all that medicine but he went out to buy it anyway. After Niall bought every pill and medicine syrup known to man, we had to sort it out. Niall got al the pills that would help cure the diseases then he made me take them all. After I swallowed the last pill, I asked, "Do you know what you are doing?" "Relax Shea." Niall said in a calm tone. He handed me a small cup of a pink liquid. "Drink this." "Niall, this is too much medicine." I coughed. Niall forced the drink down my throat. I coughed again. "Let me just wash this out and I'll give you more medicine." A few moments after Niall left, I began to feel woozy. I tried to get up to tell Niall, but I collapsed onto the ground.

Niall POV

When I went back into living room, Shea was lying on the ground. I tried to wake her up. Shea wasn't responsive. I picked her up and took her to my car. I put Shea in the back, buckled her up, and got into the driver's side. Then I drove to the hospital.

Shea POV

Turns out I overdosed on meds. Niall felt horrible. The doctor was pretty mad. "You gave her 15 different types of pills. Damn, were you trying to kill her?" "I was trying to cure her." The doctor rolled his eyes, wrote something down, and handed it to Niall. Niall sat next to my bed. "Sorry." He apologized. I hugged him and accepted his apology. Niall maybe weird but he's my brother!