Chapter 30

"Hey, we are going to double date !"

"What ?!"

Jimin , Jungkook and Sungmi, all said at once in astonishment.

"What do you mean by double date,hyung ?"

"Are you all guys free on Saturday?"

Everyone nodded warily, not fathoming what was running in Taehyung's mind which always ran with wild imagination.

"Great! Then it's final. Jungkook's going to take his girlfriend with him and Sungmi is coming with me on a date. "

Taehyung said.

"But where?"

"To the amazement theme park!!"

Taehyung kinda danced to the thought of having fun at a park. Sungmi chuckled at his childishness.

"But it's not fair , Tae! I wanna also tag along. "

Jimin whined with a pout.

"Don't be a wet blanket,Jimin and even you don't have any date. How sad. "

Taehyung said mockingly while nudging his friend.

"I have!"

Jimin blurted out of oblivion.

"When did you started dating chicks, hyung ?I thought that you were forever alone. "

Jungkook scoffed at Jimin.

"That's none of your business."

Jimin scowled at Jungkook's rude remark.

"That's it then it's a triple date! Don't forget ,ok? It will be on Saturday. "

Taehyung jumped out of excitement.

"Let's go Tae, it's getting late. "

Jimin pulled Taehyung's sleeve to make him follow him, but Taehyung hopped on Jimin's back making him haunch.

"God you are heavy!"

Despite the fact Jimin was complaining but he didn't drop Taehyung on the ground, rather he secured Taehyung's legs so that he wouldn't get hurt. The bond between them was unbreakable. Sungmi thought as she saw them bickering.

"Bye bye kookie, be a good boy, ok? And Sungmi thanks for the food. See you tomorrow at work"

Taehyung waved cutely at them and gave a wink to Sungmi , taking her back.

"You pig, stop moving so much !"

Jimin scolded Taehyung making Sungmi laugh out loud.

"Bye bye. Do come again ! "

Sungmi waved at them as they finally hopped on their car.

Finally awaited Saturday arrived after a long tiring weekdays. Sungmi waited in the living room wearing a baby pink shirt ,black skinny leggings and a black beanie as she was told what to wear by Taehyung. Apparently there was some dress code to follow, every couple in the group had to wear twinning outfit to make the day even much more fun.