Chapter 11

Following Day

I woke up when a ray of light hit my face. I got up from the bed and headed straight to washroom. Even I was ravenous as I didn't have anything for dinner yesterday. After refreshing up and changing into a dress I went to hotel's restaurant to have breakfast.

I was having toast and scramble when a sight caught my eyes. I saw Taeyeon and Jungkook having breakfast as well. They being all lovey-dovey and feeding one another saying "ahhhh"

God , just their mere sight made me loose my appetite. But me being a good human being, I finished my breakfast without wasting any food. I just hate people who waste any food. Like dude, half of the people on this earth even don't get to eat three times a day. Whereas we have more than sufficient food. We should all appreciate it.

After I finished eating, I went back to my room to change into bikini as I thought to spend some time on beach or pool. I am not much fan of a bikini but it won't hurt to wear sometimes. I wore a cute red bikini with a white translucent shirt which stopped on my mid thigh and a short jeans as I felt a bit uncomfortable wearing too much revealing clothes.

I didn't put any makeup but a lip tint so that it wouldn't be washed out. I grabbed my phone and dslr then headed to the beach which was just outside of the hotel.

I came to beach after a long time and surely I missed it. If only my family was here then I didn't have to come with that douche bag aka Jungkook.

I was clicking photos of the beach and other scenery when I accidentally clicked a photo of a guy. He even saw me take picture of him. He stared at me with a look of I-caught-you-redhanded. I couldn't be any more embarrassed.

The guy strode toward me and the only thing I wanted to do was run away from him but I was glued on the spot.

"Didn't you just take a photo of me,beautiful lady?"

"I-I'm sorry , I didn't do it on purpose. Don't worry I'm gonna delete it. " I said while fidgeting my fingers.

"No ,it's ok. I understand that no one can resist the urge to take a look at me. You don't have to delete it. "He said while taking of his sunglasses and flipping his hair. He certainly was handsome but not more than Jungkook. Did I just compared him with Jungkook ?! I couldn't believe it.

"Why a beautiful girl like you is roaming around alone ?" He asked as I glared at him.

" none of your business "I said with a monotone voice.

"Hey easy there. So you came here alone, pretty?"He bombed me with questions.

" are you trying to flirt with me ? Cuz I'm not interested in you. And yes I came alone. " I didn't know what came in my mind but I lied.

"No I'm not flirting. I'm just being friendly. Hey , how about we have some drinks together ?"

"No thanks "

I said and started to walk towards my hotel room. He followed me,"hey remember,you took a pic of me and you know what I can press you for that. Me being a nice person I'm sparing you. "he complained.

"Ok,fine"

I had no choice but to have a drink with him. This is all because of me. From the very beginning I shouldn't have click any photo.

We went to a near by bar.

"I don't drink so I'm just gonna watch you drink."

"at least have something. Like snacks ?"

"Ok then I will have cheese fry. "

He went to the counter and ordered.

"by the way I'm Jimin. Park Jimin "he extended hands for hand shake but as I didn't so he shook his other hand. I mentally chuckled at the scene.

" I'm Park Sungmi. Nice to meet you. "

We talked a lot and after a while the most dreaded question was thrown at me.

"So don't you have boyfriend?"

"Do I look like I have one ?" I retorted.

" umm according to my logic , you don't have one cuz you were roaming around alone. But how come a beautiful girl like you is still single ?"

" cuz no one likes me ?But you know I have a husband. "

he choked on the drink he was having.

"You have what ?!!!!" He nearly yelled at me.

"HUSBAND" I said with a straight face

"Wow I didn't see it coming. So where's your so called husband ?"He asked while raising his eyebrows.

"I don't know...."I looked away.

"Um you know it's ok if you don't wanna talk about it. " he said with concern lacing his voice.

"thank you.I think I should leave now. It's already dark outside."I said then got up from the seat.

"Let me take you to your hotel. " he said then got up from his seat as well. We stopped walking when we were at the lobby.

"It was fun. Thanks for the snacks. "I said then bowed.

"No , it was my pleasure. Thanks. Goodnight then. Sleep tight. "he said.

"You too , goodnight "he waved at me then he headed towards his room.

He didn't seem like a bad guy at all. Maybe I found some company to keep while I'm in Bali.