Chapter 24

At morning

The bed was so soft that I didn't even feel like waking up. When did my as hard as rock futon had gotten as soft as cotton candy? I snuggled deeper the pillow I was hugging.

But wait, when did my pillow started to smell like Jungkook?

The mere thought of Jungkook made me sprint out of my futon. But I was wrong. As soon as I opened my eyes I discovered myself on the bed of Jungkook. When did I get here ? Did I crawled up on the bed in my sleep ? As far as I knew I didn't sleep walk.

I was seating up on the bed, million question clouded my mind , when I heard sound coming from the bathroom. Jungkook was standing in front of the bathroom only a towel covering his torso. I blushed at the sight of him. His well toned muscle was prominent and the droplets of water on his body made him look more sexy. But as soon as I met his piercing gaze ,all of my thoughts disappeared like fog and I sprinted from the bed.

"I.. Im so sorry. I didnt mea.."

"Just get out from my room "

I didn't wait a moment to hear him say another word before I dashed out from the room. What was wrong with me? How could I sleep in his bed. I promised him that I wouldn't disturb him whereas I slept on his bed.

Oh my goodness !!!!! Did he sleep with me ? No, no that's not possible. He hated me to his death. How could he. I have gone insane.

I was leaning against the wall next to the room's door when I saw Jungkook in his suit heading to downstairs.Immediately I rushed to washroom and I did everything necessary that I needed to do. Then promptly got ready for my office.

By the time I got downstairs , Jungkook had already hit the road for the office for which I couldn't apology properly. I bid farewell to mom then got out from the home to catch the train to my office.

At office

"Sunbae can you check this for me? "

I handed the file to Taehyung sunbae's hand. He was so much engrossed in his work so I thought to leave the file on the desk and leave. But I as soon as I was about to leave someone caught my hold from behind. My breathe hitched at the contact of sunbae's cold hand. I turned around with a curious look on my face. But as he placed a hot can of coffee on my hand , a smile crept on my face.

"Now it's equal. I hope the Lord would forgive me for stealing your chicken"

He said with a stern face but he couldn't keep his face straight. He burst into laughter clinging on me so that he wouldn't fall.

"Sunbae, please you're gonna fall"

I also started to laugh as Taehyung's laughter was contagious. We were bickering when a colleague came to us, informing that our boss, Mr Kim had beckoned us.

We went to the meeting room as we were welcomed by the sight of other colleagues , the boss and an unknown person standing beside him. When I looked carefully it was not an unknown person, rather one of my junior.

"Hobi...."

"You know him ?"

Taehyung nudged me as he asked. I nodded, opening my mouth to reply but I was cut off shortly by Mr Kim.

"Guys , I would like to introduce you to a new comer. Please welcome , Jung Hoseok. "

"Hi. I'm Jung Hoseok. Starting from today I'm going to work with you. I hope you guys would be kind enough to to help me out. "

Hoseok bowed as we clapped. I was kind of happy to see a known face in my office but he had grown so much that I couldn't recognise him. As soon as Mr Kim called me , I got out of my reverie.

"You are gonna be the mentor for Jung. Lead him, ok?"

Mr Kim placed a hand on my shoulder as I nodded. How could I mentor him? I'm not good with words but at least Hoseok was a nice person so it wasn't my headache to mentor him.

Mr Kim called Hoseok as he introduced me to him.

"Starting from today Sungmi will be your mentor for a while."

Hoseok's face lighted up as he saw me. He had a smile on his face but he remained silent.

"Alright everyone , back to work. And Sungmi show him his desk. "

"Ok , sir. "

As soon everyone left the meeting room, Hoseok hugged me.

"Oh my god , noona I'm so happy to see you. You have gotten prettier. Look at you "

Hoseok (for this story, Hoseok is the maknae )pointed to me as he said with a smile which was brighter than sun

Hoseok (for this story, Hoseok is the maknae )pointed to me as he said with a smile which was brighter than sun. I blushed at his comment and I waved him away, disagreeing with him.

"And look at you ! You have gotten more handsome in suit. It really suits you !"

I said to him but Taehyung sunbae who seemed like he hadn't left with other people rolled his eyes. His mood had changed swiftly after my interaction with Hoseok but it might have my delusion.

"Let's get back to work." I said as I led him to his desk. We all left the meeting room.
.
.
.
At 5 o'clock when everyone had left the office Hoseok came to me.

"Thank you sunbae. I hope I wasn't a burden to you. "

He bowed as he said.

"No dear, I'm glad that I will be the one to guide you. I'm looking forward to work with you. Ok, see you tomorrow then. "

I waved to him as he left but my vision caught a sight of a sticky notes. I retrieved from the desk to see a note written.

But don't you think I look more handsome than him ;)
K.T

A smile crept on my face due to his silliness.

Question of the day
When is your birthday ?🎂
Mine is 25th August🌹