Chapter 7

I woke up with a severe pain on my neck due to falling asleep on the rocking chair. I unlocked my phone to see the time and it read 6am. I barely slept and I already felt bushed to start my day. I had no choice but to get up. I walked over to Jungkook's room and knock on it many times but I was only answered with a silence. So I entered the room without his permission.

As I got inside his room, I was welcomed by his angelic sleeping face. I was such in awe, I didn't know that a person with such an innocent face could be a jerk. All I wanted to do for today was to watch him sleep peacefully but I had the urge to go to washroom so I rushed toward his attached washroom.

After I finished my job, I also washed my face and brushed my teeth. By the time I finished refreshing , apparently Jungkook woke up, checking up his notification on his phone. I greeted him ,

"Good morning "

He ignored my greeting along with my presence. That jerk, I wish I could teach him lesson. He got up from the bed , heading toward the washroom.I was about to leave his room when he summoned me.

"Don't go anywhere . Seat, I have few words to exchange. Wait till I come back"

He went to washroom as he said.I was about to seat on the couch but when I saw his unmade bed, I sat on the bed then started to fold his comforter and fixed his pillows. I finished making his bed , that's when he barged out of the washroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist.Momentarily I turned my head away from his beautiful view. He chuckled at my action.

" as if you didn't see any man naked"

I heard him mumble. I can't believe he just said that. He blurted out as if the only thing I do everyday is watching man naked.

When I looked at Jungkook , this time he was properly clothed. He motioned me to sit on the couch. Seating on this couch became a trauma for me after last night. I feel like if I seat on this couch , something bad was going to happen.

I hesitantly sat on it , looking at Jungkook who was standing in front of me.

"I'm gonna make few rules ,which you are going to follow in order to stay in this house"

I remained silent as a sign for him to continue.

"Rule no.1
You are not allowed to sleep in my room. After 12am you are not allowed to stay in my room. Try to avoid coming in my room while I'm inside cuz i want privacy.

Rule no.2
Act sweetly while you are with me in public or while my parents are in the same room as yours. This is because I don't want my mom to doubt us.

Rule no.3
NEVER EVER TELL ANYONE ABOUT OUR DEAL! Just don't tell cuz mom might hear it somehow.

Rule no.4
While we are alone , you don't have to act sweet or do those wifey things cuz those makes me cringe. "

He paused as he stared at me, expecting me to show emotion or any reaction. When he found nothing on my face he said,

"that's it. Any question ?"

I didn't know what to say but the only question that was pestering me for last few hour slipped out of my mouth.

"But for how long ? How long do I have to act as if nothing is wrong ?"

"Approximately 6 months ? Then we can get divorce. "

I felt like I was thrown away form the sky. How could he say such things as if it meant nothing to him. After hearing him , I had no dignity left in me to look at him. I nodded my head as I had nothing to say.

I got up from the couch, heading towards the exit.

"Oh there's one more thing I forgot to tell you. As you know I have girlfriend and a life to enjoy. So you can do whatever the hell you want too. You can go fuck around with your boyfriend or anyone.

Now you may leave my room "

After hearing those words , the threatening tears in my eyes could no longer endure to stay there . I rushed out of the room with my face soaking wet with my tears of misery.