Chapter 18

Next morning

"Good morning mom" I greeted mom (Jungkook's mom) as I dragged the chair of the dining table to have my breakfast.

"Good morning. Oh your duty starts from today , Sungmi ?" Mom asked while mounting the plate with toast and sausages for dad.

"Yes, mom. " I replied as I also started to mount my plate with toast but as soon as I saw Jungkook coming through this way, I stopped serving for myself to served for him.

Today I had to wake up very early as my duty starts from today. Mr Kim , my boss was kind enough to grant me couple of days off as I got married.

I wore a cream colour blouse with a maroon colour pencil skirt for going office. Mostly I do desk work as I work in a publishing company. As you know how much I love to read books, there was not a single job that would fit me as much as it did.

Jungkook sat beside me and started to eat without saying anything. He mustn't be a morning person like me. He also wore formal dress as his office starts form today too.

I wanted to have coffee but it was on the other end of the table. I didn't know whom to ask for it but I didn't want to disturb anyone. Jungkook must have noticed me looking like a lost cat. "Jagiya(darling) what do you need ?" He asked me with a sweet tone. What the hell was happening ? Did he just call me jagiya? Did he drink anything last night ?

The realisation hit me like a truck. Now it made sense. Mom was clearly following our moves for which Jungkook acted as if he cared. I was shocked for a while but I recovered quickly "um can you pass me the coffee,Jungkook-ah ?" He didn't just pass me the coffee but he also poured it for me with a smile plastered on his face. Right through I could see that the smile was fake but I brushed it away.

"Thanks , honey " I thanked him like the way he said in a sweet tone. I felt nausea. Acting wasn't my thing but in order to save this marriage I had to.

Mom was smiling happily as she saw us interact. "Jungkook aren't you going to send Sungmi to her office ?" Mom asked. Jungkook was about to interject but I covered it.

"No, mom I can go by myself and Jungkook is very busy. I don't wanna bother him , mom " I said, praying to God so that my saying sounded convincing.

"What are you saying, Sungmi ! Jungkook is your husband! It's his responsibility to fetch you. Let him do his duty. " mom told me and Jungkook remained silent. I knew that Jungkook didn't want me in his car, so it was better for me to go to my office by myself.

I just bobbed my head to show mom that I got what she was trying to say. As soon as I finished the breakfast I left the dinning room to get my bags and files.

I greeted mom then left the house then I saw Jungkook parking lot. Jungkook went to the left side of car as soon as he saw me then opened the door for me. I knew that if mom wasn't there , in million years he wouldn't do that for me. Mom was still standing in front of the door to see off us. She grinned as she saw Jungkook being a gentleman. Jungkook must be feather of his mother.She must be proud of her self to raise such a child like him but I felt bad for it was actually the vice versa.

It takes nearly 40minutes to go to my office by car. As I was new at his town I didn't know the roads or streets at all. So I tried to absorb everything. Through out the whole ride it was deadly silent. He didn't even ask me where was my office. I wonder if he knew it or not.

After twenty minutes of driving Jungkook abruptly stopped the car. He looked at me with his piercing eyes then told me the most unexpected thing to me.

"Get out."

"What?!"

"I said get out of my car. I'm getting late for my work. So just get out and go by your own. "

See I knew things were going to turn up bad if I was with him. As me being a pigheaded person I didn't move a bit " I won't. Let's see what you can do. " I said with a stern look as much as Jungkook.

"So you wanna see what I'm gonna do? Fine !" Just as he said , he got out from the car then rushed to my side and opened the door. Then within a second I found myself standing on a hard asphalt as he dragged me down from his car. He compelled me to get out from his car.

After he ensure that I wasn't going back to his car , he dashed and got inside the car then rolled off the window

After he ensure that I wasn't going back to his car , he dashed and got inside the car then rolled off the window. "Adios" he said as he pulled away from there.

I wanted to curse him so badly. He just spoiled my whole day. The day hadn't start much but I already felt exhausted. The worst part was that I even didn't know that street. How was I supposed to go work. Immediately I called a uber which came nearly twenty minutes later. I was already late for my work and I hated being hate. I was an earlybird who would be there before 30 min of any occasion or anything.

I hope that Jungkook's day would also turn as bad as mine.