14

Greg Lou enjoys his coffee while looking at his phone. The one message he received brings him happiness while the other, not so much.

Greg, you're amazing. Keep tabs on her, get her back, ruin them, and you'll be head of the biggest branch of Belle Corp.

Greg smiles.

I'd love that, sir. I'm always loyal to you. I'm in Contra already. The packages just went off.

Greg sends the message and opens the other one.

Greg, where are you?

He smirks.

At a coffee shop. Already need me?

The reply is fast.

She's here. If you want to help us make amends, and get your promotion, come here NOW. I need assistance getting her back.

Greg rolls his eyes. How gullible Harold Fin is. He thinks Greg would help him no matter what. Well, he's just about to get a taste of what kind of person Greg really is.

On my way.

He finishes his coffee and leaves a tip for the waitress. He walks out to his car and drives fast towards the party.

The second pack just went off and Greg sees Harold bring down a knife on a girl's arm.

She's stuck to the ground. Greg walks quietly behind him. The girl's eyes look up to him and they narrow. Despite her pain and loss of blood, she still has the nerve to get mad at Greg. He smirks.

He punches Harold before he can turn around, brings his knee up and lands another punch on his face, knocking Harold out.

He looks at the girl. Serene. Unlike what her parents think, Greg finds her pretty.

He bends down and smirks at her. Yanking the knife from her arm. She cries out in pain.

"Nice to see you again."