Chapter 9.5: Memory of Draco Malfoy

So here's another memory of Draco Malfoy, the Slytherin. :) I've decided to just do Draco Malfoy for the memories, and sometimes Ron and Angela. (You'll find out who she is later) I'm not doing Hermione as she's already known, and Harry won't be done either. HOWEVER- if anyone wants me to do Ginny, I will. Until then- here it is! :D

Again, you don't need to read these, but if you'd like to revisit some scenes in his POV - feel free :)

Memory of Draco Malfoy

I sobbed desperately as I huddled near the bathroom, head bowed as I struggled to calm myself.

Moaning Myrtle- or Mer as I now called her when I saw her- floated behind me. "Don't," she crooned. "Don't... tell me what's wrong... I can help you..."

"No one can help me," I whispered, tears trickling down my face. "I can't do it... I can't... It won't work... and unless I do it soon... he says he'll kill me..."

I looked up and saw Harry Potter staring at me.

I turned in an instant, drawing my wand, and as Potter threw spells at me I deflected them, filled with rage and anger-

Filled with sadness and fright.

"No! No! Stop it!" Mer screamed, her voice echoing all around. "Stop! STOP!"

Filled with a great panic, I yelled, "Cruci-"

"SECTUMPSEMPRA!"

I staggered back, blood spurting from my face and chest, feeling as if I had been stabbed. I collapsed back into the water, and Potter's face blurred before me as he mouthed words I could not hear.

"No- No- I didn't-"

Mer's voice sounded faint and distant now, but I still heard her scream, "MURDER! MURDER IN THE BATHROOM! MURDER!"

Distantly, I heard the door open, and Snape burst in.

He spoke words, words that healed the wounds and stood up, supporting me.

"You need the hospital wing. There may be a certain amount of scarring, but if you take dittany immediatlely we might avoid even that... Come..."

I slipped and stumbled across the bathroom, and Snape added, "And you, Potter... you wait here for me."

I staggered to the hospital wing, and even though Madam Pomfrey made a fuss, I felt back to normal in minutes.

I lay there, as Snape left, and as the night wore on, tears flowed silently down my face- but I made no attempt to stop them anymore.

(Don't despise me for advertising my other story again, but I have a story called 'Escape From Eden'! Here's one cover from it.... Look to the side :D)