[ four ]

[ four ] 

"Say, Luca?" Ashton said, getting Luca's attention on Tuesday.

She waved a hand at him then walked up to Mrs. Irwin and handed her The Fault In Our Stars.

"Done already, dear?" Mrs. Irwin smiled at her, and Luca noticed her chipmunk teeth for the first time.

"Read it twice, Mrs. Irwin." Luca grimaced.

"Well, I'm sorry, love, but as I told you before, the new shipment doesn't arrive until next week."

Luca sighed. "It's alright, I think I'll just look in the nonfiction section for today. Never a bad day to learn something new, right?"

Mrs. Irwin smiled at her knowingly, then gazed over at Ashton, who was waiting for Luca to go back to the library table. "I think you have a bit of company today, dear. I seriously doubt my world-famous grandson is spending his only week at home at the library just because he wants to spend time with his old grandmother."

Luca grimaced again and sat down next to Ashton. "Continue, Ashton."

Ashton cleared his throat then giggled, teeth fully on show. Once he had collected himself, he asked, "So, why do you grimace so much?"

"Well, I don't like smiling."

"You mean you don't like smiling, or you don't like your smile?"

Luca pondered, not really knowing the answer.

"Well, at any rate, I like your smile. You should do it more often."

- 

ashton u flirt u