Chapter 1

••FLASHBACK••
"You're never gonna leave me right? Like after you get famous?" He laughed, not believing it. "Of course I'd never leave you. You're my best friend." He assured, hugging me. "You better not. I'll miss you." "I'll miss you too love." I hugged him tighter, breathing in his cologne one more time. He kissed my head before walking away sadly. "Good luck!" He turned, smiling at me before getting on his flight to London. "Bye Hazza...I love you."
••END OF FLASHBACK••
Too bad he lied. We've haven't talked since that day. I guess he's been too busy being famous and all. He's already forgot about me and our friendship. It doesn't matter though.
He's got four brothers now, in a band named One Direction. They're huge but as soon as they get mentioned, I cringe. I hate remembering what we used to have.
I sighed, getting out of my car and walking into the store. As I passed the magazines, there he was, right on the cover. He's changed so much in just three years...
I wandered about the store, getting what I needed. Once I made it to the check out, I heard a girl behind me on her phone. "Yeah can you believe it?! One Direction are going to be here!! In London!!...I know I can't wait for the meet and greet!!"
Meet and greet?
I put my things on the belt. "That'll be £22.50." I handed her the money, quickly leaving.
Now because of that girl in line, I'm crying. She didn't do anything wrong, but I just remembered my best friend. I remembered he left me. I remembered all of our past memories and how we'll never be able to have them again. It wiped away some of the tears and called Tevin.
"Hey babe." "Hey..." "Are you crying? What's wrong?" "The usual..." "You wanna talk about it?" "No...I don't wanna talk about it anymore. There's nothing to talking about..." "What triggered it?" "A girl in line behind me was fangirling over a meet and greet coming up in London..." "Are you going to go?" "No! Of course not! I don't want to see him ever again!" "It doesn't sound like it..." "Well, even if I did go, what would I say? 'Hey remember me? Yeah you left me three years ago and never came back?'" "Yes! Make him feel like shit." "No. There's no way I'm going." "Why not?" "I don't want to deal with him." "Suit yourself. Anyway, wanna come over tonight?" "Yeah sure. I'd love to." "Alright! See you then! Love you babe!" "I love you too Tev!"
-Harry's POV-
"Hey babe!"
I sighed but gave a fake smile towards Kendall.
"Hey Kendall."
She smiled and hugged me. I rolled my eyes and pulled away. I tried to walk away but her nails dug into my shoulder.
"What?" "Aren't you going to kiss me?" "No." I scoffed and continued to walk away. "Harry! Let's go!!" Louis called from my left. "Yeah, yeah." I sighed and followed him to the car.
*
"Harry how are you and Kendall?" I glanced at management. "Perfect.
We couldn't love each other more."
There were more flashes as I climbed into the Tahoe. I sighed and hit my hand against the seat in front of me.
"What's wrong?" "Nothing." I grumbled. Nothing if I hadn't left my best friend...If she was here...