Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Dear get up or you are going to be late for school!! " my mother shouted for the third time.

Yawning, I stretched out and went to the bathroom to fresh up. Wait........ did I introduce myself??? Sorry, well here goes...... I am Selena Gomez , a fifteen year old teenager who wants to grow up and live a life in Hollywood and become a singer. But that's not important. Whats important is the world around me. We live in a world of two differnet people ; the supernaturals who are known for their powerful abilities and different powers and who hate us humans but we are bound to them by a peace treaty. These people were once like us until someone known as the tracer marks you on your forehead with a sign which shows your power and also showing that you have become a supernatural.

Changing into my favourite Dolce and Gabbana blue check shirt with dark black tight pants and tugging my jet-black hair into a pony tail I walked into the kitchen with my black waist bag and took a toast , kissed my mother goodbye and nodded sternly at my step Dad whom I don't like at all!

Anyways, I jogged outside to my cool Audi A3 car and left for school. After reaching school as usual half an hour early, I took a seat in my class next to my best friend, Jenna who was wearing a new yellow blouse and her black hair were swaying around her in a mess. But right now she was busy texting someone. I cleared my throat and she seemed to jump. Smiling at me she hugged me tight and asked "Hey Girl! Did you see the Vampire Diaries new season's EPISODE yesterday?"

Damn it! I was so busy in preparing for the Maths test which was going to be held today that I had forgotten about season 3's episode! "Nope!"

"Great you missed the whole Original's coming back and Klaus in action!" she grumbled.

"Yeah! Yeah! I will watch it today. What about Stefan and Elena?" I asked.

But Jenna was not replying. She was staring straight at the class door. What the?? I turned to see what was making her so fearful. The tracer was looking straight at me and he suddenly came infront of me before I could leap into my feet. He put his hands on both of my sides and his black eyess stared at me.Everyone knew the tracer because he was the one who marked people who were about to become Supernatural. He wore a black coat and his head was shaved. I could tell he was the tracer by the purple mark on his forehead. His breathe felt deadly when he was near me and I wanted to scream. Everything around me seemed to fade away. And then he whispered the words that sent shiver down my spine and my head began to hurt very swearly.

"YOU HAVE BEEN MARKED FROM THE EARTH AND SOUL BY ME AS A SUPERNATURAL! COME TO THE HOUSE OF POWER OR YOU WILL DIE FOR THE WORST!"

My head began to ache so hard. I felt dizzy and fainted. When I woke up, Jenna was peering at my head her eyes full of tears. I sat up.

"Jenna why on earth are you crying??" I asked and then the pang of terror ran into me. I stood up trembling. Jenna took a step back from me. I could not believe it! She was fearing me! I tried to calm her down but the attempt failed.

"Jenna its me! Nothing's changed!" I protest.

"No! YOU are changed!She said tears rolling from her eyes ," Just take a mirror and look at your mark!"

"Jenna NO! I am the same please!!! Listen to me! Help me! " Frustrated I screamed.

"Selena.... Look I have class. Please just go away." Jenna did not say another word and left me helpless, running away from me. I could not believe that was my best friend. I knew she would announce it soon to the whole school that I was marked. So I ran as fast as I could towards my car, hoping my mother would understand me.

I tore my pony tail and let my hair cover my face hiding the mark as I ran. Tears spilled down my face as I knew that all my dreams were shattered due to this stupid mark on my forehead!!

<<<<<<<<<<END OF CHAPTER 1>>>>>>>>>

LETTER TO THE READERS :

PLEASE GUYS COMMENT BELOW IF YOU LOVE MY STORY OR HOW IS IT?? PLEASE VOTE FOR ME! AND DO TELL ME MY MISTAKES IF YOU FIND ANY!!

THANKS A LOT FOR READING :*

XX AUTHER SAPHEIRA1DLOVER