Chapter 33

Author's Note - ★

Helloo Darlings :)

Okay, i'm going to make this quick.

Sorry for the late upload, forgive me?  I tried something new! A Harry Point of View story. I hope it makes up for it :)

I am going to Italy for about 10 days, and there is no internet, but i can keep working on it and upload as soon as i am back.

Also, i promise i will answer all of the messages and inboxes, thank you so much for those btw :) You guys are the BEST!

Otherwise, Vote Comment Inbox Fave, whatever you want :) Thank you and i will see you soooooon!

BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL!

Harry's Pov -

I missed her. I really did.

I was sunday morning and I hadn't seen her since that Friday evening.

I couldn't sleep. I couldn't eat. I couldn't even think properly. All that was in my head was her.

Where is she? Why hasn't she contacted me? Should i call her? Is she okay? Is this all my fault?

Questions buzzed around my head and it was making me sick.

I know i shouldn't make such a big deal out of it. It probably will be nothing. But just the thought of losing her after all that we had been through, after all that we have worked on just to make this work, was scaring me.

I hadn't told the boys yet. I didn't want to. I wouldn't know what to say. I'm still not sure myself on what is going on.

But I did know one thing. I had to find it out and make it work.

After staring at my phone for what seemd like forever, hoping that her name would light up the screen, i decided to finally get out of bed.

The boys were all sitting around the table having some Tea. All of their eyes turned to me as i walked into the room.

I felt a small awkward silence, but it was quickly broken by Louis.

"HARRRREEEEEEEEEEEH!" Louis pretty much jumped me and I nearly fell over but the wall seemed to have saved me.

The energy this kid has is simply incredible.But it made me smile. I guess my smile also loosened up the other boys, because they all smiled and greeted me too.

I sat down at the table next to Liam and gave a big sigh. I was tired, hungry and I still felt confused.

"So," Liam started the vonersation. "You're finally going to join the real world again?"

There was a small silence. I didn't feel like talking.

"Yeah," Niall agreed. "You've been locked inside your room for the past 2 days Harreh."

Another small silence. Thank you for reminding me Niall... I was slowly regretting coming out of my room right now.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Zayn asked calmy.

Even if I would tell them, none of them would understand or be able to help. So i just stayed silent. I didn't care that it got slightly awkward. I just sat there with my head down thinking.

"Oooookaaaaay," Louis interrupted the silence. "Well, I am going to make Harry here some breakfest and some tea..." he looked over to Liam and the others, probably giving them some sign to leave "How about you guys go play football in the park?"