Rain

So hi baby..

I know you probably wont read this, but on the off chance you do, then I wanted to tell you a few things.

I love you.

You've been nothing but supportive for me, and without you, I know I wouldn't have made it nearly as far as I have.  You kept me fighting when I wanted to give up, you kept me smiling when I wanted to cry, you kept me strong when I wanted to crumble away.. You have always been there for me, no matter what.  You've been understanding and just amazing in all ways.  I'm really extremely lucky to have had you in my life, my love.

You're strong.

You've stood by me for the last few months, going through all the stages of this cancer with me and you never wavered.  You never broke.  You were scared, I know baby, but you stood strongly by my side.  You are everything to me, everything I've ever wanted, needed and could hope to have in my life. I've got to be the most lucky person in the world. I know that a lot of people go their whole lives without someone as strong and loving and amazing and perfect as you, and I've got you. I've never taken you for granted baby, nor will I ever.

I am proud of you.

I'm going to think this for the rest of my life, I'm going to say this everyday. Maybe not to you, but I promise that in my head, I've thought this every day. I am so proud of you, my baby. You have become everything I needed in my life, with every new problem I developed, you adapted and you supported, and you kept loving me when I expected you to say it was too much and walk away.  You haven't done that, and I know that you wont do that.  You're the best husband a man could ever hope for, and that is something you should be proud of too, baby.

------

I hope that wherever it is I end up after I've passed on, whether it be heaven or hell or limbo or a field of wheat grass, with Hades or Zues, God or Satan.. or just a giant nothingness..  I hope that I'll at least be able to still see you, to watch you.. and I hope that you are able to move on and have your children, your little Asian babies and a husband who loves you and adores you and worships you just as much as I do.

I love you so much Rain, please dont ever forget that.

I know we made a lot of plans and promises in our relationship, and I'm sorry that we wont be able to make those dreams become a reality

(There's a video over ===> there.  This song always reminds me of you.. maybe its not a super duper love song, but i always think of you when I hear it... i love you baby.. Bye.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBiUAOTL6DY

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/23327680267   <==== important playlist you should listen to.. maybe?