Angel

Hey Jailbait,

I want you to know that I'm proud of you and I love you.  We've stuck by each other through thick and thin, and I trust in you to do what is right once I'm gone.  You're going to be okay in life, you just have to separate fantasy and reality, work hard to maintain good friendships.

Dont pull away from your friends Angel, trust in them to help you, just as we all trust in you when we need help, and you'll go far in life. This is all going to work out for the best, you know that right?

We've had a LOT of fun, in the short time we've known each other, and honestly I wished I'd had more time with you, all of the MBN's and my other friends as well.  I dont think I know nearly as much about you as I"d like to.

But we really haven't been talking a whole lot.  I miss the old days when we talked constantly and I was Whoreface and you were Jailbait... I love you so much, you know that right?

I really am so proud of you and I know that you'll be fine, you're so strong, you just have to start showing your strength.

Love,

Mr. Land (because remember you laughed when i called your dad Mr Williams.)

aka Benji <3

>>>Song Its My Life by Bon Jovi, pay attention to the lyrics, less to the music>>>