Fred | Caitlin

Hola beautiful girl.

I hope you realize how special you are. Not just to me either, but to Angel and Sunny and IJ, hell even Damian likes you, and he doesn't actually genuinely like that many people, so you're definitely a special one, at least in our lives.

You're so pretty.. I never can understand how you can possibly call yourself ugly, because you're gorgeous, I wish you'd stop doing things like that and just accept what you are..

You mean a hell of a lot to me Fred.  The way we met, its one of those things you just dont forget.  I mean, how often do you get a random girl from Dublin asking you to detail your sex life with your boyfriend? But I'm glad you did, and I'm glad we could meet.  Because you are a big part of the MBN family.

You've always been there for me, despite the fact that we have horribly different time zones, I know that if I needed you, you'd be there, no matter what.  I know that you're there for other members of our family as well, and I appreciate that, I love that we can all be there for each other and help each other out.

It means we're a real family.

Dont you ever forget that, and dont let any of the MBN's forget that either Fred.  We ARE a family, and family sticks together through the good and the bad. Whats happening to me, its one of the bad things, so as a family, I need you all to be there for each other.. so please.. i dont know what I'm trying to ask you here.. I guess to just please make sure the family stays together.. You seem like the right person to ask this to, but I'm not sure why.

Anyway, I love you Fred, I love your high...perness.  I love that you're always there for the family, I love that you're funny and make us laugh, that even while you have your own problems in your life, you still help out with everyone elses.

You're an amazing, beautiful, wonderful friend, and you better not ever forget that.

Love always,

Benji <3

==The song.. maybe isn't the best I could have done, but I really like it, and I'm betting you do too ==