Scouty

Hey little sister,

I love you.  So so sososososossoos much.  You're family, through and through, even if not by blood, and I know that I have a friend in you (oh snap, I'm rhyming today! lol not really, just this once.. maybe)..

You're possibly the most hyper, funny, loving girl I've ever met.  You're maybe odd at points, and give out a little bit too much information to people who really dont want to know it, but you're still amazing.  and beautiful, and awesome, and hilarious.  Someone boy, (or girl) someday is going to be so lucky to have you as their wife or girlfriend, and they better realize that. 

Dont settle for someone who doesn't treat you the way you want and deserve to be treated, okay?  And dont worry about finding a boyfriend or girlfriend right now, it's okay to be single, I promise.  You have plenty of time to find the love of your life, so dont sweat about it.  (Tell Sunny this as well, please)

Dont torture Rain with threats of meeting Aphrodite, please.. he doesn't deserve that.  Keep being there for your friends, because we all need you in our lives. 

Your hair looks good purple also, but it does take away from that "sexy librarian" look you usually have going on, haha. 

So anyway, you're an amazing friend, a funny, beautiful person, and you better not believe anyone who tells you that you're not, in fact you should punch them.  Hard. 

I love you so much Scouty, you're so strong.  I'm proud of you.

Love always, Your big brother,

Benji<3