Babygirl - Sunny

Hey babygirl!

Firstly, to the right over there ==== > is a song, press play.  Its not the perfect song to describe you, or our relationship, but I guess its the name that reminds me of you.  The lyrics do as well, up to a point.. and her songs always inspire me.  Secondly, you once asked me for songs that i liked, because you wanted to make a playlist of them all so you can listen to them.. on the third part/chapter of this book (the chapter is called Songs for Sunny, thats where you'll find a list of my favorite bands/musicians and my favorite songs by them.  There are a lot, just a warning. 

You're my babygirl, and i love you.  I'm proud of how mature you are, so mature for your age.  Anyone, ANYONE would be lucky to have you in their life, and I count myself especially so, to be someone you trust.

I love that you're always there for me if I need you, and I hope that I'm always there when you need me as well.  I know that I at least try to be. (Btw, hope this makes you laugh, but i'm saying everything I type in a british accent in my head as i go.. thats what I get for listening to Tom Felton for the last 15 minutes). 

Earlier today, I played a joke on you that freaked you out (i went onto your account and messaged and everything and pretended it wasn't me), I'm sorry for that... I also took a picture of a necklace that I want you to have.. the dreamcatcher.  I thought you'd like it, because I know you  have a lot of nightmares, and i'm hoping it will help you.  Remember, I'm going to send it to Rain so if you ever change your mind about accepting the gift, tell him.. i'll make sure he knows to give it to you whenever you want it. 

I hope, in the short time we've known each other, I made you happy when you were sad, and I gave you good advice.  I hope that you always remember me, in a good way.  Dont dwell on the bad things.  Remember what I once asked you to promise me... I hope that you can promise me that now.. and if you can.. i'll look down on you and smile.. I'd probably smile down at you anyways but it would make me happy if you could make me that promise.. 

I love you babygirl.

<3See you later<3