Nonentity/ Secrets Pt. 2

nonentity

Definition: (noun) A person of no influence.

Synonyms: nobody, cipher

Usage: After losing the gubernatorial election, she was written off as a political nonentity.

(.i.e- Claude. Because reasons. Just me being sarcastic. Okay. Final edit. I promise)

Bonjour, everybody! Thank you for @@Dean_Sam__Winchester casting a vote (the one in the comments, i mean) and everybody else who clicked the star in the corner. Seriously, this means a lot. 752 views, ehehe. I'm so happy!

Sorry, I realize that this chapter is situated before the voting chapter. Huh...? I'll fix that. 

I'm planning (operative word, aha) to write a sort of AU! to My Mistake, where Sebastian finds out and tries to keep it a secret from Ciel. That's about all I can give out right now :( lest I ruin the plot for you guys/girls/wattpadians. 

Since the result of the poll was the first idea being chosen, the story will continue with how it normally was going to after Secrets.(Ga. I think I deleted the original version of this chapter)

Alright, enough of my rambling. Jeez. 

Song(s) used for inspiration:

Jaymes Young - Stone

"You know you can tell me anything, right, Sebastian?"

The demon shook his head, guilt rising up in his chest. He hated keeping secrets, and hated that he couldn't tell Baldroy this. This whole situation hadn't gone like how he had expected, and now he didn't have his mate with him. What was he to do?

"No. I can't." Sebastian choked out. Almost without noticing, his hands went up to cover his face. Tears began to flow from his eyes and onto his white gloves. He felt the chef hug him tighter, to the point where it almost hurt. But it didn't bother him, really, it felt nice..

It felt like the way Claude used to hold me during our heated midnight sessions...

The tears spilled faster and Sebastian was forced to move his hands away so he could rub his eyes, to clear them away so he could properly see the blonde next to him. This was, besides Ciel, the only true comfort he had gotten so far in these tortuous four weeks since he had found out.

"Hey, man. It's okay. What's going on...?" Baldroy sounded almost..sad? Hurt? What was the emotion Sebastian looking for?

"I can't. Can't tell you..."

"Sebastian...I've never seen you like this. Ever." The chef's voice cracked, and he had to take a deep breath in to fix it. 

I'm backed into a corner...I've got to tell him..

Taking in a deep breath himself, he tore his eyes away from the chef to look down at his stomach. There was no bump there..

Yet.

"Baldroy...

I'm pregnant.."