Chapter 8: Turn it Off

A/N: Gif is of Klaus after Alyssa mocks him ;P soooo he is more pouting then anything

   “Are we there yet?” I asked in a bored tone.

   “No for the millionth time.” Klaus growled and I laughed.

   “No need to get snippy my love.” I mocked in a perfect English accent.

   Klaus glared at me and I laughed, “You’re pushing it Alyssa.”

   “You wouldn’t hurt me Klaus.” I smiled then my phone rang and I looked down at the caller ID and it was Damon, I smirked. This was going to be fun. I didn’t give a shit about Damon anymore, he was playing me and didn’t love me. He had changed and Klaus had not.

   “Hello?” I answered in a sing-song voice.

   “Why the hell are you with Klaus?” Damon growled.

   “Well you see you hurt me Damon. I was tired of getting my emotions played with.” I explained in a bored tone. “Let me guess Stef told you?”

   “Of course he did! You’re with a psychopathic killer!” Damon yelled, I heard Klaus growl.

   “And your different how?” I asked.

   “I…I am different from him Alyssa.” Damon stuttered.

   “No actually you’re not, Klaus isn’t like you think he is either.”

   “He’s trying to kill Elena!” Damon yelled.

   “Honestly I don’t care if Elena lives or dies. The only reason I’m trying to keep her alive is for Stefan.” I said. “How is Stefan anyways?”

   “He’s freaking out that you’re with Klaus!” Damon answered.

   “Well Damon guess what? You wanted me to choose so I chose.” I smirked. “I chose Klaus.”

   Damon was silent for a moment I could hear him breathing though. “Klaus isn’t the one for you.”

   “How do you know Damon?” I spat.

   “Because I’m the one for you.” Damon whispered, I felt Klaus speed up the car.

   “You left me for Katherine.” I pointed out.

   “Klaus left you in 1983!” Damon yelled.

   “Because someone was after us Damon. You left me for over one hundred years, Klaus left me for way less than that.” I told him.

   “He probably screwed with some girls.”

   “I screwed with some guys, so what?” I hissed and looked at Klaus who shrugged and mouthed “he’s right, I’m sorry.” I just shrugged.

    “Damon frankly I’m not going to let you ruin my fun day.” I sighed. “I was wrong about you. You’re not for me and honestly I could care less about you right now.”

   “Yeah right Alyssa.” Damon scoffed, I was lying but I couldn’t let Damon know that. “Alyssa you know you still love.”

    “You seem desperate.” I sighed. “I don’t like desperate guys.”

   I heard Damon inhale a sharp breath then a low hiss, he defiantly snapped at that. “Go to hell Alyssa.”

   “See you there Damon.” I smirked then hung up.

   “That went lovely.”

   “I told him I choose you then told him I could care less about him. What do you expect?” I scoffed.

   “Aren’t you sad you practically lost your brother? I know you still care for him.” Klaus told me

   I let out a long sigh and looked down. “Of course I am but honestly I just want to quit caring about anyone but you and turn off my humanity.”

    “I could do that for you.” Klaus smirked.

    My head snapped up. “Don’t even think about compelling me.”

   “Then just switch it off like me.” Klaus told me.

   “You know what? I just might. I think we’d make a badass evil team.” I smirked.

  “Then you’ll help me kill the doppelganger?” Klaus asked and I laughed.

  “Stefan is family and Elena is his girlfriend so I can’t do that. Even with your humanity off you still care about your family.” I sighed.

   “Fine.” Klaus groaned.

   “Anyways do you even trust the original witch and this stupid curse? She hated you.” I asked.

   “This is the only way to unlock my werewolf side and create hybrids.” Klaus told me and I sighed.

   “Fine don’t listen to me. I’ll laugh when your plan screws up.” I told him. We talked the rest of the way to New York, which was a shorter drive with Klaus’s driving. We parked in a huge parking garage then walked around.

   “Can we go shopping?” I asked. “Badass Alyssa needs a different attire.”

  “Can we eat first?” Klaus asked.

   “Fine.” I sighed.

   Klaus and I went to the nearest dark alleyway and waited. Klaus stepped when a young blonde came out.

   “This is the first step to turning off your humanity. No caring about human life.” Klaus told me.

    “Gotcha.” I frowned and looked at the girls face she was about twenty-one, she looked terrified. I would be terrified too, then Klaus was about to bite into her neck. “Klaus I’m not sure about this.”

   “Come on love, just switch it off or do you need some help?” Klaus taunted and I growled at him. Klaus bit into the girls neck and I smelt the blood, I closed my eyes and took in the smell of the blood. I walked over to my next meal and dug my fangs into the other side of her neck and drank from her.

   An hour later Klaus and I were done and now I was shopping. I felt an overwhelming guilt though.

   “Klaus turn it off.” I whispered.

   “What?” Klaus asked clearly shocked.

   “Turn my emotions off.” I growled.

   “Okay then look at me.” Klaus whispered and I did so.

  “Turn it off.” Klaus mumbled and then something in me snapped and I smirked and let the compulsion do its magic. I walked into the nearest clothing store with Klaus behind. I found boots with long heels and fishnet tights with a waist high black skirt and black top. I got some other clothes too but changed into these and I also got a leather jacket. I compelled the sales clerk to give us them for free.

   “Let’s head back to Mystic Falls. I have lives to ruin.” I smirked. Klaus laughed and we drove back to Mystic Falls.

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: No this isn't the way I was expecting to go but she is with Klaus ;) so she has to go along with the bad girl flow. I was in a bad mood when I wrote this too so in return my charecters are in a bad mood xD Sorry for not uploading in so long!