Chapter 18: The Worst Day of My Living Dead Life

A Haunting Past
Chapter 18: The Worst Day of My Living Dead Life

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Damon’s head snapped up, there was tears in his eyes and he got up in one swift motion coming over to me and cupping his hands on my face and kissing me.

       I kissed Damon back and he used his vampire speed to flash me up against a wall and my legs were wrapped around his hips.
       “Alyssa?” A heartbroken voice said, that voice broke my heart too, shattered it.
       I quickly pushed Damon away to see Klaus standing there, “Nik…”
       “No, I’m not even going too. You free my hybrids, family and then this?!” Nik screams at me and tears start to fall down my face, “Give me the ring, Alyssa.”
       “What?” I asked my voice breaking.
       “The damned ring.” Klaus hissed his voice breaking too and I took it off and gave it to him, then he was gone.
       “Alyssa…”
       “GET OUT!” I yelled angrily then I felt something deadly come up inside of me, “GOD DAMNIT DAMON GET OUT!”
        Damon flashed out and I slammed the door shut using my magic and used a magic shield to keep people out and my own daylight ring came to me. I instantly fell to the ground the noticed it was rotted and looked around the whole room was rotted, the tree outside my room was dying. I touched the curtain on the window and it turned to ash in my hand, I started to tremble and I instantly left the house.

3rd Person POV

      When Elijah got a call from Damon Salvatore and his brother Niklaus returned in a fury and his fist clenched around something the pieces instantly clicked together.

       “Niklaus, the death magic is…is at its full potential in Alyssa.” Elijah told his brother, Klaus’s head snapped up.

       “Why should I care?” Klaus snapped at most noble Mikaelson.

       “Alyssa freed us to persuade us to forgive you. I already have, Rebekah has, Kol has, it’s just Finn and mother. The Salvatore’s freed our mother….Alyssa has a pretty deep hatred for her, brother,” Elijah told him with solemn eyes, “the girl felt guilt toward Damon, nothing else…I think Alyssa knows she is going to die, the girl is doing her last dying wishes for the people she loves.”

       “They have?” Klaus asked looking at Elijah with wide blue eyes, with hope in his voice that Elijah thought he would never hear again.

        “Yes you big arse, we have.” Kol laughed coming upstairs, “Alyssa is quite persuasive and nice, she held the daggers against us for a while.”

        “She still has mine,” Rebekah shrugged then smirked, “she actually told me she wouldn’t give it back to you, that girl loves you a lot and respects this family a lot and wanted you to have a family again, Nik.”

       Elijah sighed then put a hand on his brothers shoulder, “I’m sorry.”

       Klaus looked at him and sighed then got up and left.

Alyssa’s POV

   I was fighting off the death magic, it was so powerful but the pain to give in was much worse. There was literal pain to give in, I screamed then I heard a voice calling my name and I looked up and saw Nik.

     “Klaus?” I asked.

     “I love you, Alyssa.” Klaus told me, “I know you were doing this for me, you knew you were dying.”

      I gave him a teary smile, “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. I just couldn’t Nik, no one knew.”

      “I’m sorry I have to do this.” Klaus sighed then came forward and staked me then my world went black.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Don't kill me!! -runs and hides then whispers- There is many chapters coming still......-hides somewhere else now-