Night out

******************************************************************************************

Doomed Love?

******************************************************************************************

Chapter Thirteen:

Night out

It was near midnight and Brooke was still dancing on the dance floor, swaying, twirling and moving her body to the upbeat RnB music that filled the room; she needed a distraction to keep her mind off of Godric.

"You're cute," Brooke was just able to hear him as he talked into her ear; she hadn't noticed he had gotten so close. He had his hands on her hips as she swayed from side to side and his body was pressed against hers as her back faced him.

Brooke couldn't help but blush at the proximity and she turned to take a look at him, and that's when she noticed how breathe taking he was. He was a head taller than her with scruffy dark blonde hair, amazing grey eyes and a wicked smile that made her heart race and stutter at the same time; he was no Godric but he was close.

He pulled her closer and held her hips to his body and Brooke started to dance to the music again occasionally glancing into his beautiful, captivating eyes that took her breath away.

"Y'all gon' make me lose my mind

Up in here, up in here

Y'all gon' make me go all out

Up in here, up in here."

Party up in here by DMX blasted from the DJ booth; it was one of Brooke's favourite songs and he held her close as she sang along with the lyrics and as the song came to its end the stranger cupped her chin and pressed his lips against hers.

At first Brooke was taken back but as he ran his tongue along her bottom lip she allowed his access wishing it was Godric that had kissed her, and just the thought of him made her heart ache in longing.

Stop being so desperate! Brooke snapped at herself as his arm wrapped around her waist, and her hands reached up wrapping around his thick warm neck as Brooke continued to keep up the wall keeping her from the stranger's thoughts and memories.

"Ya lookin' just a little too hard at me

Standin' just a little too close to me

Ya sayin not quite enough to me

Ya sippin' just a little too slow for me."

Get right by Jennifer Lopez started to play and Brooke pulled away from him; she didn't usual kiss strangers. Iris was the outgoing one although Brooke couldn't help it; he was very attractive.

She gave him an apologetic smile before she left the crowded dance floor and headed to the bar where Iris had been all night, "Hey someone's getting serious about her new guy," Brooke smirked.

Iris had barely even talked to any guys and there had been a lot trying to get her attention and her phone number. Iris was swatting them away like they were flies and Brooke was impressed; she had never seen Iris so serious about a guy before.

"I am; Ryan's amazing. I think I'm in love." Iris sighed in admiration as Brooke took her seat beside Iris. A small part of Brooke was jealous; all she wanted was to be with Godric but he was refusing her, "Who was that cute guy you were making out with?" Iris asked.