Chapter 15

It had been about a month since I spoke to Calum. We would pass in the hallway but he had stopped trying to speak to me a while back. I stayed by Michael and Luke's side everywhere I went. Luke and I had actually grown quite close in the last month.

"Luke, oh my god. Stop." I squealed as he started tickling me from behind. It was at the end of the day and we were at my locker. I was laughing so hard that I had to catch my breath when he finally stopped. He was chuckling behind me.

"We have plans tonight by the way. You, me, Michael, and Jeanine." Jeanine was Michael's newest girlfriend. She was sweet and adorable and they worked well together.

"What're we doing exactly?"!

"Party. Ashton's throwing one at his house. We have to go there early though, something about him needing help to set up." I rolled my eyes. Ashton just didn't want to be alone. He could easily put that party together in 5 minutes and we all knew it. Luke wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked out of the school doors. Calum was standing on the stairs. His glare felt like it was burning a hole straight through Luke and I. I wanted to be closer to Luke. He shot a dirty look back at Calum and pulled my closer into him. We walked to Michael's car and got into the back seat. Michael pulled out of the parking lot like he was in fucking Fast and Furious and sped off to Ashton's.

Later that night the party was finally starting. Just like I knew would happen, we got to Ashton's and did nothing but mess around for a few hours and then he made two phone calls and the party started. I stayed with Luke the whole night and I would be lying if I said I didn't have feelings for him. He was kind, funny, sweet, and overall amazing. Right this moment I was sitting on his lap while we drank and joked around. The more intoxicated I was the lighter I felt.

"Let's go get air." He whispered in my ear and we got up to go. We moved through the sweaty bodies everywhere dancing. When we reached the front door Luke held the door open for me and we stepped out onto the front porch. It wasn't that crowded on the porch. Most of the people were scattered across the front lawn and even more were on the side of the house and the back. We sat on the swing that Ashton's house had on the porch. We sat swinging and talking for around 20 minutes.

"I'm going back into the party. Are you coming?" Luke started to get off the seat and looking at me.

"Nah. I'm gonna stay here for a while." He nodded and told me to find him if I needed anything. He turned around and went into the party. A kid from around school took his place soon after. He offered me a drink, and I accepted. We spoke for a good 15 minutes before I started to feel funny. I felt drowsy and dizzy. When I looked back at his face, his eyes had a sinister look to them. I was panicking, yet I couldn't do anything. He picked me up and started to take me away to another room. Another set of hands grabbed me and the last thing I saw before I passed out was the boy from school on the floor with a bloody nose.

WOW THIS SUCKED BUT WRITERS BLOCK AND ITS BEEN REALLY BAD TIMES FOR ME, MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY. SORRY !!!!