Chapter 14

The next time I saw Melissa in school I tried to get Calum to leave. I pushed him off to one of his friends from the soccer team. He gladly started talking to them and that gave me time to sneak off.

"Hey babe, I'm going to class now. I'll see you later." I gave him a quick kiss and left. Melissa was turning the corner by herself and I followed.

"Hey! Melissa. I need to talk to you." She glanced around her and realized I was the one talking to her.

"What do you want?" She was still obviously angry at me, but it's not like she's my favorite person either.

"How long were you and Calum together?" She started laughing. Finally she finished and gave me a pitiful look.

"Oh darling, we were together for months. We dated two years ago also." With that she turned on her heels and went to her next class. My stomach collapsed. I couldn't believe Calum lied to me. There was no reason for him to lie really, unless he's still using me. My legs felt unsteady under my body. All the air left my lungs and I honestly felt like I was dying. If I thought my heart was broken before, then it was surely in pieces now.

For the rest of the day I ignored Calum. I didn't have the strength to face him. At the end of the day he waited for my at my locker. My stomach was tied in knots. I didn't want to look him in the eye.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Why would you fucking lie to me? How could you sit there and tell me you care and love me, yet continue to like to my face? Fuck you." I was so furious with him when he tried talking to me. He looked at me with wide eyes and he was quite shocked. Michael passed by us with Luke and Ashton. I walked straight passed Calum to Michael.

"If you're not still mad at me, could you please come over later?" It was directed towards all of them. They looked at each other and then Luke slung is arm around my shoulders.

"Of course! We've missed you so much. Plus, Michael's house sorta smells." Michael punched him in the arm and they all started laughing. When I looked behind me Calum was still standing there and he looked a mixture of angry and hurt and confused. His fault though, I thought and kept walking with the boys.

I AM LITERALLY THE WORST AT UPDATING BUT ITS BC EXAMS I PROMISE ILL GET BETTER ESPECIALLY WITH MALIA YELLING AT ME