Chapter 1

"I'm done Calum!" I screamed across my bedroom at my boyfriend.

"Malia please. Just listen." He was pleading with me.

"No. You cheated. I'm done. I can't deal with this anymore."

I could see a tear drop from his face. He quickly wiped it away and stared at the ground.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." He whispered.

"If you were sorry you wouldn't have done it. Get out." I pointed to my doorway and he shuffled out of my room. I fell onto my bed and screamed into the pillow. We've been together for two years. We started dating freshman year and now he cheated. I loved him. I honestly thought he had loved me too. I guess that's just another thing I was wrong about.

"Michael. Please come over." I called my best friend. He lived right next door, so within 5 minutes he was at my door. I walked to the front door to let him in and immediately he brought me into a hug. It wouldn't surprise me that he heard me screaming at Calum.

"I'm so sorry Malia. I'm really sorry." I just cried into his shirt and nodded my head. I don't know how long we stood like that, but somehow it went from being bright and sunny out to being dark and we were on the couch watching cartoons. Michael always knew how to cheer me up, and honestly cartoons and cereal was about all I needed, to help my mood most of the time.

I glanced at the clock. It read 10:16 pm.

"Mikey, you need to go home. It's late." He looked over at the clock too and just shook his head.

"My mom heard you earlier. She said I could stay over."

Michael's parents and my parents have known each other since high school. It was never weird with us spending the night at the other ones house, even though we are opposite genders. I just nodded my head and leaned up against his shoulder. He put his arm around me and sometime during the night we ended up falling asleep watching Spongebob.