CHAPTER 1: First Meet and Greet

~~MADDIE~~

Tonight for my birthday, my best friend and roommate, Renee, was taking me to the big UFC Fight with Negan Waltz who is not only hot but also is one of the best UFC Fighters in the business.

I was so excited to go out tonight. Seeing as to how I was going to a live fight for the first time and also the fact my sister wasn't gonna be there, was what was gonna make it even better.

My sister Trish and I have never gotten along. She's a few years older than me and is not curvy but beautifully thin. So you can guess who the fat ugly sister always was.

I had asked a few weeks ago for a day off today but of course my sister doesn't think I have a life. Or should have a life. (It's possible it's both).

So I headed into work, although not before bringing my information on Negan.

Ever since a few years ago, after my dad had died and my sister took over the company, we haven't exactly been doing too good. So I thought maybe tonight, I could film him fighting and then present it to my sister to prove to her that we need him in order to save our company.

So I texted Renee and told her the plan, which of course she was down with cause it would mean that we would get to meet him eventually.

When I arrived at the work, I headed straight to Trish's office to talk to her about my idea with Negan.

Right away, I saw her making out with an ex-client of ours who really wasn't ever much of a fighter, just somebody my sister begged my dad to hire cause he was her boyfriend at the time up until he stopped being a fighter and now she just uses him for sex.

It's sickening to watch and plus, she needs to close her door and blinds if she plans to 'do' him at the office.

"Um, excuse me." I say as I knock on her office door.

She looks around him at me and they quickly stop kissing each other.

"Oh, Maddie." She says sounding surprised.

Her and him stop making out and touching each other as they say goodbye and straighten themselves up a little bit.

She then takes a seat behind her desk as he leaves, smiling at me on his way out.

I roll my eyes and walk towards her desk.

"I'm sorry I interrupted." I tell her with sarcasm. "But I have an idea on how we can save dad's company." I tell her.

"Dad's company?" She looks up at me.

"Yes. It's still dad's company. Anyways, I don't have time to argue with you about that. I'm here to tell you I have found the perfect fighter that will not only help save us and our reputation but also, help bring in even more big clients." I tell her.

"And who would that be?" She asks me.

"Negan Waltz." I tell her as I show her his picture on my phone.

"Wow. He is hot. I approve." She says.

"You don't even know who he is, do you?" I asked.

"No. But doesn't matter. We need to sign him right? Do photo shoots and everything?!" She says.

It's annoying in how she knows nothing about this company.

"Yeah well, before that, we need to ask him if rather or not he will for sure sign with us. Also, I'm gonna get a good video of him fighting tonight and send it to you, so that way, we have something to show...." I began but she interrupted me.

"That's enough. I don't care what you have to do. Just make sure he signs on with us before the big party in a few months to make sure we can present him in the right way." She tells me.

"Okay." I tell her and then leave back towards my desk right outside of her office to finish up with a few more things before heading back home and getting ready for tonight.

*****************************************

After Renee and I got ready, we headed towards the arena where the fighting was gonna take place at early so we could grab some drinks and snacks.

We then got to our seats and sat down, with almost an hour until the fight began.

Then when all the other seats began to fill up quickly, I realized that I had better use the bathroom before the fight cause I knew it would be hard to once it started.

So I went to the bathroom and luckily, there wasn't a huge line.

As soon as I came walking out and turned the corner, I bumped into a hard chest.

"Watch where the hell you're going!" A deep husky voice snaps at me with his head covered with his hoodie.

"Why don't you?!" I asked him with a smirk and then started walking away. What an asshole, I thought.

Oh well, I'm not gonna let him ruin my night.

I get back to my seat and Renee hands me my drink as soon as I sit down. Which was perfect timing cause the fight was just now starting.

I couldn't believe I was here and in the front row. I seriously feel spoiled from Renee and I must say that this is the BEST present I have ever gotten.

We were having a great time and just watching Negan live was amazing. He is truly one of the greatest fighters I have seen in a while and is definitely hotter in person with all his tattoos and just, oh my god. Luckily, I also got great video of the entire fight.

After the fight was over, everyone cheered and all the fans were trying to get his autograph as he was heading back to the lockers. That's when Renee and I started heading back.

I took out my badge and a spare one that I had for Renee that I bring with me to events like this, of course in order to get backstage. So it does indeed come in handy.

As we made our way down the hallway and towards his locker room, we knocked on the door and some guy who was really good looking, answered the door.

Then sitting right behind him, getting his cuts cleaned up, with his shirt off was of course, Negan Waltz.

"Can I help you ladies?" The guy says.

"Hi. I'm Maddie and this is Renee. We work for Robertsons company. We represent fighters and..." I began but stopped after the guy stops me.

"Oh right. It's a shame what happened to Mr. Robertsons." He says.

"Yeah." I reply.

"Who is it?" We heard Negan ask.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)