Chapter 21

Back to your POV
I woke up to someone saying stay with me I need you I still love you I didn't know who it was so I told him do I know you?

Ivan's POV
Y/N told me do I know you my heart broke I went to go get the doctor and told the doctor if she was okay he told me that she lost her memory they even did X-rays and all of that.

Back to your POV
They doctor told me that I have lost my memory and that there was a possibility that I might not get it back then when the doctor left a lot of people I didn't recognize came in I saw two girls, one boy, and a pair of boy twins I didn't know what was going on so I asked them for there names and they told me it then the nurse came and told them if they can leave so I can get some rest since I just woke up from a coma so they  left I notice that one of the twins was going to start to cry but I ignored it since I was tired.

Ivan's POV
I was heart broken she didn't recognize us they doctor told us to wait in the hallway so he can talk to her and tell her that she lost a bit of her memory then the doctor let's us go in I could tell by the way she was looking at us that she didn't even know us then she asked us for are names and we gave it to her then the nurse came in and told us if we can get out so she can rest since she just woke up from a coma. We got out of the room I was about to start to cry then Erika, Tessa, Jake, and Emilio hugged me and told me that everything was going to be okay and that she is going to get her memory back at that moment all I could do is to pray she got her memory back.

Back to your POV
I woke up to a guy sitting right next to me I didn't know who it was so I asked him a question
*Conversation*
Y/N-Hey
??-Hey
Y/N-Sorry but who are you?
??-I am Ivan
Y/N-ohh Hi Ivan
Ivan- how are you feeling?
Y/N-Good I guess
Ivan-Good
Y/N-So do you know when I am going to get out of here?
Ivan- I think in two or three days
Y/N-ohh Okay thank you
Ivan-You want to leave the hospital real bad?
Y/N-Yeah I don't like hospitals
Ivan-why?
Y/N-It's because my mom died and the lost place I saw her was in a hospital bed
Ivan- I am sorry I should have never asked
Y/N-No it's okay *tired voice*
Ivan-You seem tired I should go for you to get a little bit of rest
Y/N-Okay bye
Ivan-Bye
*End of conversation*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Hope you like it 🇪🇸