Chapter 32

That next day me and Ivan went downstairs and called all the team to tell them about our engagement. So we called them and they went downstairs. "Guys me and Ivan have something important to tell you". Your pregnant and Ivan isn't the father Jake shouted. No!! Me and Ivan shouted back. "Okay what I am going to tell you guys is important" Ivan said. "Tell us you guys are getting us scared" Tessa said. "Okay on the count on 3" I told Ivan. "One Two Three WE ARE GETTING MARRIED!!" We shouted.
The team was freaking out they where screaming and hugging the shit out of us. The girls where freaking out over the ring. Anyways then they asked about the date and we told them we didn't know so we started thinking about one and we divided that we where going to get married in a month so it was going to be a busy month.

Later that day
I went to Tessa and Erika's room to ask them an important question.
*Conversation*
Y/N-Hello Girls
Tessa and Erika- Hi
Y/N-Umm...I want to ask you both a question
Tessa-Okay ask us
Y/N-Okay um... So I was wondering if you two would like to be my bridesmaids?
Both-YESS!!
Y/N-OMG Thank you* hugging both of them*
Tessa-Can't wait!!
Erika-Same

The Wedding day
So today I woke up and I realized it is the day I am going to get married I was screaming on the top on my lungs. I was staying at a hotel with Erika and Tessa. Anyway we started to get ready for my wedding. 

Tessa and Erika are wearing this^^

And I wore this beautiful wedding dress^^

At the Wedding
I was walking down the alise and I saw Ivan he I was about to cry and so was he then I got to him he told me I looked beautiful. It was time to say your vows
*Vows*
Y/N~You are the love of my life you are the missing half that made me whole and today I ask you to be my husband my partner, my strength for the rest of my life. I promise our life will be filled with laughter and love. I will be loyal to you and I will love you and adore you. I will strive to bring you the best in you. For you I will be the best possible version of myself as your wife*crying*
Ivan~ I solemnly vow that I will safeguard and hold dear and deep in my heart out union and you, I promise to love you faithfully, forsake all others,Through the good times and the bad, in sickness and in health,  regardless of where life takes us. I will protect you, trust you, and respect you. I will share your joys and sorrows and comfort you in times of need. I promise to cherish you and uphold your hopes and dreams and keep you safe at my side. All the is mine is now yours. I give you my hand my heart, and my love crime this moment on for as long as we both shall live*Crying*
*End of vows*
Priest~Do you Y/N accept Ivan Martinez as your Husband
Y/N~Yes
Priest~Do you Ivan Martinez accept Y/N as your wife
Ivan~Yes
Priest~You may kiss the bride

One year later
It's been one your already and like you know we tied the not in our honey moon and I got pregnant with TWINS!! me and Ivan where so happy and we named them(You deiced their names). It's almost going to be their first birthday anyway Emilio got engaged with your Best Friend and they are going to get married in a month. Tessa and Chance are married already so is Jake And Erika and you lived happily ever after.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Ivan's Vow is from fifty shades and that's the end of the book hope you liked it love you guys and thanks for everything❤️