Chapter 20

Still Ivan's POV
It's been one month and Y/N is still in a coma I go visit her each day and sometimes I sleep in the hospital just to be with her. I just want her to wake up so I can finally tell her how sorry I am and if she can forgive me for everything that I have done to her. I got ready and went downstairs to eat my breakfast my brother Emilio is in the kitchen I told him if he wanted something to eat he said yes so I made him pancakes. We started eating are pancakes and when we where done I told Emilio if he wanted to go with me to see Y/N in the hospital and he said yeah so I got my keys and we went to the hospital then about an hour later Jake Erika,Tessa, and Charlie Puth come to visit her. Sometimes I get jealous because Charlie comes to see Y/N and they kissed last time but then I remembered that she told me she loves me and she always did and it makes me kinda sad because now I don't know how much I have to wait to tell her that I love her. Charlie already posted the song he made with Y/N on YouTube and its number one on billboard I am so happy for her I just want her to be here so we can celebrate all the things she has done. A lot of people already know that she is in a coma it's been going all over the news we get a lot of support of are fans and that they hope that she is okay I am so happy to have fans like that and happy that she has fans like that too. I stayed with     Y/N for about 3 hours then I went to go get food to eat when I was eating I was checking my phone then I saw pictures of me and Y/N I got sad then I went to see how she was doing when I went to her hospital room I went next to her an graved her hand and told her stay with me I need you and I still love you and now I don't know if I well never tell you this just stay with me please. Then she was opening her eyes and told me........

*********************************
Hope you like it❤️ Sorry for the short chapter (I feel like it's short)